Where's Turkish?

SuperMikey

This is the sort of typical Southern ignorance that I have come to expect, and am glad to have moved away from.

Anyone who knows anything about the North will know that right now, Turkish is undergoing Northerner training. The first month is a short sharp shock, where you are repeatedly taught not to act like a boorish arse and look down on anyone who isn't from the South East. Once he has made these first, fragile steps he will be trained on other aspects of being a Northerner, such as whippet walking, the precise angle to wear a flat cloth cap ( clue: it's ain't jaunty ) and in some areas, the permanent removal of the word "the" from any spoken English.

Man needs time to acclimate, FFS. Stop thinking only of yourself.

I don't know if it is same in north, but in birminghams sometimes we have faggots for tea. No jokes, my bird genuine had some faggots round for tea.

I don't want to offend anyone, but i don't really like faggots.

Turkish seems to be spamming the main board and not reading this thread. FFS.

Pap - that camp sounds horrible. PS: Shouldn't it be acclimatise rather than acclimate?

Hi baby. I'm well thanks and thanks for asking had a bit of time off work to complete my training. How are you sir?

Not 100% true bear,

When I was in school, they were always forcing faggots onto us. At least once a week we would have that horrible hard meat (that faggots famous for) rammed down our throats. They said it was Mr Brains but I don't know. I don't think I've eaten faggot meat since leaving school but back in those days it wasn't optional. Some of the teachers were militant about it as well. They were like the sisters in Shawshank. You weren't going anywhere until you had gobbled it all up, they made sure of that.

Then Jamie Oliver came along and changed everything. Now it is all salad in Balsamic vinegarette and hand jobs behind the bike sheds.

Not 100% true bear,

When I was in school, they were always forcing faggots onto us. At least once a week we would have that horrible hard meat (that faggots famous for) rammed down our throats. They said it was Mr Brains but I don't know. I don't think I've eaten faggot meat since leaving school but back in those days it wasn't optional. Some of the teachers were militant about it as well. They were like the sisters in Shawshank. You weren't going anywhere until you had gobbled it all up, they made sure of that.

Then Jamie Oliver came along and changed everything. Now it is all salad in Balsamic vinegarette and hand jobs behind the bike sheds.

Brains faggots? Luxury.

When I were at t'school, we got spam fritters or nowt. Mind you, we had it tough.

Turkish seems to be spamming the main board and not reading this thread. FFS.

Pap - that camp sounds horrible. PS: Shouldn't it be acclimatise rather than acclimate?

Possibly. Probably.

I think you should go on Northerner training, Super Michael. It's not all bad; but then not all great either. Scousers in particular seem to have a large problem with borrow/lend and teach/learn. They also say lolly ice instead of ice lolly.

Not 100% true bear,

Oh krap, you were at the same skool as me.

Bloody faggots is the main reason I took up smoking. Only thing (other than the Deputy Head's cock) (allegedly) that could get rid of the taste.

And no, I never got the call to the Dep's office, that was where we sent the wimpy kids

Oh krap, you were at the same skool as me.

Bloody faggots is the main reason I took up smoking. Only thing (other than the Deputy Head's cock) (allegedly) that could get rid of the taste.

And no, I never got the call to the Dep's office, that was where we sent the wimpy kids

Deppo?

Not 100% true bear,

Tell me about it Tokes, you never quite get used to the feeling either, horrible going in and often horrible on the way out. They dont always leave the best taste in your mouth either with that thick gravy.

Some people like it though, fair play to 'em

Possibly. Probably.

I think you should go on Northerner training, Super Michael. It's not all bad; but then not all great either. Scousers in particular seem to have a large problem with borrow/lend and teach/learn. They also say lolly ice instead of ice lolly.

I'm what some people call a "plastic jock", so northerner training would be of no use to me. They're all bloody southerners.

Hi baby. I'm well thanks and thanks for asking had a bit of time off work to complete my training. How are you sir?

I missed you! I must've posted at least 20 or 30 times on threads in the Lounge and Main Board without you replying to pick holes in my argument :( Felt very strange.

I'm alright thanks. When are you coming back to civilisation?