Poll - Should Bearsy be reinstated?

Tokyo-Saint

Should the Bear be returned  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bear be returned

• Yes
    • No

I like Pap, I like justice Mike.... Which do I like more?

Only one way to find out....

I like JustMike as well, as it goes.

Fair play for him for sticking up for his mod mates, but I just can't arrive at the same conclusions with respect to the moderation on that thread.

I like JustMike as well, as it goes.

Fair play for him for sticking up for his mod mates, but I just can't arrive at the same conclusions with respect to the moderation on that thread.

My point is, posts were deleted, yes maybe more could have been removed too but as I said, in the end if it is clear that no matter how many posts we delete the thread will still continue down the same path, locking is the next option. You can still report posts that you find offensive and continue with debates, it just makes it easier for us to deal with individual posts that are out of line.

Good point. I think he made his jokes about the dead in the evening though, so maybe tonight. He won't want to seem desperate either (although we all know he is) so probably won't post for a day or two.

Mods, can you delete all evidence that any of us give a ****? We will all change our avis back and stuff.

Cheers.

It's saying full member, he is just trying to make out he is cool, "oh what saints webs? Yeah I knows it. I sometimes post on there but can take it or leave it yo". When really he is thinking, I better come back with a good post as they voted of whatever but haven't got anything interesting to say as have spent the last two weeks w@nking myself dry.