Rasiak - loan/sale

Chez

I think we should be glad he's out on loan, he can't even get a game for Watford atm. I'm not sure anyone would be interested, he hasn't been on form for about a year and a half.

Seeing he's out injured for the past 2 months not surprising he's not getting a game for Watford. You couldn't make it up some of what gets posted on here.

my question is does the loan agreement permit him to be sold to another party? I can't see it happening. None of our senior players are going to be bought. They are all on ludicrous wages and clubs don't want to be saddled with those wages (plus a fee) and then pay them during the summer months. Much easier to loan them till end iof may and then hand them back.

Rasiak and John must be tempting for other teams though as they are proven scorers if perhaps not the best team players.

Seeing he's out injured for the past 2 months not surprising he's not getting a game for Watford. You couldn't make it up some of what gets posted on here.

He's been fit for a while now, started 4-5 games, then got dropped to the bench for a couple and since the new manager has come in he can't even get on the bench.

Or where you disagreeing with the part about him not being on form? I mean since he last played for us he's scored twice and he left us nearly a year ago . . .

Would be nice if you could explain what i've got so wrong about Rasiak, thanks.

I think we should be glad he's out on loan, he can't even get a game for Watford atm. I'm not sure anyone would be interested, he hasn't been on form for about a year and a half.

I don't really know how to respond to a post like this. Yep, it is a blessing he's out on loan but only because he's been injured and unable to play.

When he's back to match fitness why in Gods name wouldn't we want him playing for us? Oh of course... Why would we need a quality striker when we're banging them in left, right and centre? No we're OK, we've got David McGoldrick...

I've never been a big fan of Rasiak but I wish he'd come back at this moment in time!

That makes sense, I mean why would we want a player who when fit would walk into pretty much every team in the leagues starting eleven?

He was good for us a couple of years ago, would be nice if he was in that sort of form now but he isn't.

Currently he isn't in great form and isn't even a main stay in a very poor Watford side.

I don't really know how to respond to a post like this. Yep, it is a blessing he's out on loan but only because he's been injured and unable to play.

When he's back to match fitness why in Gods name wouldn't we want him playing for us? Oh of course... Why would we need a quality striker when we're banging them in left, right and center? No we're OK, we've got David McGoldrick...

I've never been a big fan of Rasiak but I wish he'd come back at the moment!

We can't afford his wages, I thought everyone knew that by now.

If we hadn't managed to send him out on loan in the summer that might have meant selling another one of the starting eleven. Imagine if we kept Rasiak but that meant selling Davis, we'd be in massive trouble now.

ART, are you sure he is still out injured? He certainly is not listed as injured on Watford's site, which provides a lot of detail about suspensions and injuries (take note saints OS).

Watford are struggling side and he's hardly pulling up trees there, injuries or not. I actually think he recovered from his injury a while ago and now just can't get in the team. He wasn't even on the bench last night. We can't afford to take him back regardless of anything else, so it's something of a moot point.

With regards to whether we can sell him in January, I think it depends on whether we have received a loan fee for him. If we have, then we can't recall him and can't sell him out from under them. If we haven't, then I think we could technically recall him from loan and then sell him, should we wish to.

Seeing as they didn't send him back after he was injured in for 2 months, I would imagine that a small loan fee has been paid, so he'll be there until the end of the season, regardless.

To address the original question Watford have an option to permanently sign Gregorz Rasiak in January - should they not exercise this option he would still remain on contract at Watford FC until the end of the 08/09 season as per the loan arrangement .

I would have thought any alteration (or annulment) to this legally binding contract would require the mutual consent of both clubs and quite possibly the player involved as well .