Have you ever lost a shoe/trainer whilst driving/walking?

Spudders

No, but my car mat got chucked out the window once on the hard shoulder - I'd been trying to get a lighter out my left pocket, twisted to do so, both legs got stuck behind the wheel and I nearly caused a pile up on the M4 as I suddenly hit congestion. The car mat was the excuse and thus it got chucked.

I also stopped on a roundabout once after the cherry on my fag dropped on my trousers and burned a hole in them. Needless to say I don't smoke in my car anymore.

My sister was also very ill on the way to Hayling Island once from a packet of Love Hearts. They got the hard shoulder treatment too.

No shoes though...

I once lost a pair of brand new trainers in Scottsdale, Arizona. I'd been out for a few drinks with my mates when they decide to hit a lap dancing club. It was too rich for me, plus I was wasted by then so I said I'd stay in the car and sleep it off while they carried on partying. I fell asleep with my feet hanging out the window and when I woke up my shoes that I was wearing and had only purchased 12 hours earlier had been nicked. True story :)

There's a pair of shoes hanging from the overhead cables near where I live.

I think some stupid bear tried to jump over the cables and got tangled up in them. He either had to slip off his trainers off to escape or got disintegrated by touching the live and earth lines at the same time.....let this be a warning, don't try and jump over overhead cables...

This is definitely dead gangsters Bob.

Damn, and I always thought I lived in a nice peaceful area. Any easily identifiable signs of who is a gangster? Headless horses bodies in their drive? Come to think of it there are a lot of patio construction companies around here :scared:

Not that type of gangster Bob. What is the bloods and the cripple activity like in your area? I am guessing by the number of dead gangster shoes around, it is at least good, maybe good to strong.

Again, the area I live there's not many hispanics or african-americans so if they have a presence it's very much in the background.

Bit off topic from the op (hope original poster doesn't mind) but maybe gang related, I moved into my new hood yesterday & on the bus to the tube there's a flat with a tree covered in toys. First I though some kid has had someone bust a cap in his ass, but on closer inspection these aren't teddy bears or cute toys, they are spooky looking dolls and figures, so I'm now thinking it's some sort of Voodoo shizzle. I may knock on the door at some point & ask to borrow a cup of sugar!

this is a bit embarrassing spudders, so don't tell no-one, but i've got some of them dolls. They is called "Living Dead Dolls", i collect them a bit cos i think they is hilarious! I don't put them on trees though, i mostly keep them in their coffins cos some of them is quite rare, but i do keep a few littered about my house to play with + to give my 5yo niece nightmares. She went to school, right, and told teacher that Uncle Bearsy keeps dead children in his flat yo, and my sister got called in for Parent Teacher conferences.

No.

i must admit this was my original reaction when i opened thread + read contents. I said to myself, "No." It seemed to lack a certain something, it's a bit half-arsed. I feel like Spudders used to make more effort back in the days before his house was littered with Italian girlfriends. When was the last time he updated the reputations register for example?

I noticed just now there is like 30 people viewing muppet shows. This seemed a bit high to me, there is usual just like 4 of us, but now i realise is a bunch of pervert lurksters waiting for pictures of spudders attractive italian girlfriends.

I noticed just now there is like 30 people viewing muppet shows. This seemed a bit high to me, there is usual just like 4 of us, but now i realise is a bunch of pervert lurksters waiting for pictures of spudders attractive italian girlfriends.

Put 'spudders attractive italian girlfriends' into google images and this comes up no.1. Lardass.

italy-1109.jpg

Edited by buctootim

**** off Bob, I asked first and everyone knows no one ever follows rule one.

PM me please spud.

**** off yourself tokes, if this stoopid forum wasn't programmed by Bears and took less than 2 minutes to post a reply I'd have been there first...

Anyway, he PM'd this photo of his Italian paramour

castros20widow.jpg

In Benidorm once, a mate pulled a slapper. He came home with only one trainer in the morning.

Turned out he couldn't get a stiffy back at her place, so he took his trainer off and shoved that up her.

He has always been the romantic one.

In Benidorm once, a mate pulled a slapper. He came home with only one trainer in the morning.

Turned out he couldn't get a stiffy back at her place, so he took his trainer off and shoved that up her.

He has always been the romantic one.

Plus 1 reputation points for your mates improvisation. You see bear, having a soft cock isn't the end of the world, you will think of ways around it.

Funny you say that, I just took a screen shot when ive come back online then as more people were viewing TMS than the lounge, not seen that before.

This time next year we'll be bigger than the main forum (well we are already really I guess, if you take out all the repetitive boring stuff from main forum).

Why do I always see odd shoes on the side of the motorway / duel carriageway / street? How are people misplacing footware whilst out walking / driving?

Its the same with tyre treads. I don't know why people discard them, it would make the journey home much safer.

I've lost shoes on nights out before. Once lost a pair as I claimed I could throw them over a block of flats, they ended up on the newsagents roof just in front of the flat block. Another pair was lost on a beach when I was a little worse for wear. To this day I don't know of they were misplaced or robbed (I was in Bulgaria).