271 shots in 20 games

Bailey

what utter bull****

more spin from Lowe and his mates

its like me saying..."ooh i got 2 numbers on the lottery this week and NEARLY won a tenner..."

the sooner RL and JP leave our club the better. but the sad fact is we will probably be bottom of league 1 before that happens...

We've scored 18 CCC goals this season.

If ________ had taken all of those shots in _______ he'd have scored ________ goals.

Saga - 06/07 -90

Best - 06/07 - 68

John - 07/08 - 66

Jones - 06/07 -50

Madsen - 05/06 - 49

Rasiak - 06/07 - 48

Fuller - 05/06 - 42

BWP - 06/07 - 41

Saga - 07/08 - 39

Rasiak - 07/08 - 30

Pahars - 05/06 - 27

BWP - 07/08 - 26

Ormerod - 05/06 - 22

Robertson - 08/09 - 25

DMG - 08/09 - 22

BWP - 08/09 - 20

Lallana - 08/09 - 12

Who needs experienced strikers.

what utter bull****

more spin from Lowe and his mates

its like me saying..."ooh i got 2 numbers on the lottery this week and NEARLY won a tenner..."

the sooner RL and JP leave our club the better. but the sad fact is we will probably be bottom of league 1 before that happens...

Seems like the football league (who have nothing to do with Lowe and his mates) have the same stats:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/ClubShooting/0,,10794~20087,00.html

Firing off copious amounts of ammunition without actually hitting the target is not generally considered a noteworthy achievement . Sometimes watching BWP and DMG strike the ball it occurs to me that they do not (or can not) impart sufficient energy into the shot - which is a long-winded way of saying hit it harder it might go in !

McGoldrick has had more shots than anyone in the league - and also more shots off target than anyone else in the league.

One of the worst players I've ever seen in a Saints shirt, and I'm old enough to remember Keith Cassells

DMcG is absolute garbage

That`s bit strong to be fair but he is not the player lots (including management)

think he is..for me he is very average at best.

Very average player in a very average albeit young side. Just like James, Gillett, Lancashire, Skacel, Euell, Thomas, BWP, Dyer, Robertson, Smith etc

Very average player in a very average albeit young side. Just like James, Gillett, Lancashire, Skacel, Euell, Thomas, BWP, Dyer, Robertson, Smith etc

Out of choice personally i would not have any of the highlighted in my team.

The thing is, some on here and all in the management of this club think he is

something special when he clearly is not,he is no better than the rest and worse

than some we have here.

DMG - 73

Lallana - 47

BWP - 27

Surman - 27

John -14

Gillett - 13

Holmes - 11

Skacel - 11

Robertson - 11

James - 10

Morgan - 10

all the others have less than 10.

That's the problem, if holmes and robertson had had DMGs 73 shots between them we would have scored a lot more goals.

Great. So we have conclusive proof that we have shiit players who cannot hit a cows arse with a banjo, at least.

Feel better, do you ?

Still having problems reading? My post merely indicated that it was not 'more spin from Lowe and his mates' and it had nothing to do with our inability to hit the back of the net. Still it wouldn't be the same if alpine did not put a different 'spin' on a reply.