Norwich going for it,

Barry Sanchez

They have made a couple of decent signings and they will be stronger than last season 110% but is this squad better than ours?

GOALKEEPERS

D Rudd, J Ruddy, M Bunn.

DEFENDERS

D S Ayala, J Garrido, R Martin, S Whittaker, S Bassong, M Turner, L Barnett, R Bennett.

MIDFIELDERS

B Johnson, R Snodgrass, J Howson, A Surman, A Pilkington, W Hoolahan, D Fox, E Bennett, J Butterfield, A Tettey, N Redmond.

STRIKERS

R Van Wolfswinkel, J Vaughan, K Kamara, L Becchio, J Murphy, G Hooper.

Like it or not Glasgow_Saint is rarely wrong

Like it or not Glasgow_Saint is rarely wrong

So where is your opinion....no one to be found there, unless it´s their 110% better which I´m unsure of.....did they only have 4 points after 10 games last year?

Or are you right naming their squad?

No not that either..

Cant be wrong when you dont post any opinions, WUM rule no.1.

I see a few flaws in that squad though.

Come on mate that's weak. No opinion? I stick my neck / good reputation on the line daily. It's not no opinion that you dislike, it's the consistency that I'm bang on.

You're lucky I'm a modest guy or I'd advertise my genius more

Give credit where it's due buddy I'm right alot

My opinion is RVW was a good signing, also Gary Hooper, if they dont work ut I will say so, they are not at the moment but its funny and hypocritical that the clappers jump on this and yet still think the Gash is a good signing a deserves time, what about Osvaldo? Forren? Lee? Mayuka?

Forgotten trying to make a moot point.

My opinion is RVW was a good signing, also Gary Hooper, if they dont work ut I will say so, they are not at the moment but its funny and hypocritical that the clappers jump on this and yet still think the Gash is a good signing a deserves time, what about Osvaldo? Forren? Lee? Mayuka?

but you have already decided that our signings were not as good.

why didnt you want to wait and see with our signings?

but you have already decided that our signings were not as good.

why didnt you want to wait and see with our signings?