Norwich going for it,

Barry Sanchez

So why did we sign Wanyama, Jelavic has done ok for Everton, lazy mate.

Jelavic was as bad a striker as you will ever find in the Prem last season. Amazing downturn on his showings the season before.

I go to Goodison sometimes and to a point I would agree but for the price he has been a success no doubt.

do you think if another club came in for him right now and offered Everton say £5m they would sell him, cos I think they'd bite their hands off to accept it.

• 3 months later...
Van Wolfswinkel is an amazing signing, could be the buy of the season, Hooper not too shabby and Quagliarella an unknown, certainly better than our premium signings. Wanyama is good mind but not a superstar signing, for us to get into Europe we need another quality striker bare minimum, Norwich have got one at least assured.

LOL

Whys that then? So that you weirdos can have a free reign at consistently posting absolute wum Crap?!

Don't think so, you and your mate Barry hang your heads in pathetic, stupid shame.

Hindsight is a great thing, digging up old threads to start arguements with Barry is pathetic and against everything you moan about "forum is being ruined blabla"

No they have signed 2 strikers and those two I would love in our team, far better signings than ours as it stands and they have not proclaimed they shall be ini Europe in 2 years................

The 3rd is the icing on the cake if they get him.

...signings of forwards you would love in our team....and yet after 10 games the team who have scored the least in the division?

Wrong in your judgement, early days or wind up?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Theres definitely an uprising starting against the trolls. Good stuff.

If you have such a strong and wrong opinion then it should be highlighted like this.

But you cant have it both ways.... You are knocking Barry for saying VW was a good signing after just 7-8 appearences, yet say he cant comment on Ramirez (last season) as needed a season to settle and now saying 8 games is too soon to judge OsWaldo

I have seen this forum on the few days that "trolls" dont post, its like a morgue.

But you cant have it both ways.... You are knocking Barry for saying VW was a good signing after just 7-8 appearences, yet say he cant comment on Ramirez (last season) as needed a season to settle and now saying 8 games is too soon to judge OsWaldo

I have seen this forum on the few days that "trolls" dont post, its like a morgue.

Poor Barry.

Theres definitely an uprising starting against the trolls. Good stuff.

If you have such a strong and wrong opinion then it should be highlighted like this.

Lets see at the the end of the season eh Charl? And uprising against trolls? Are you playing World of Warcraft or something and sat on your axe? You my son need to get out more.

Lets see at the the end of the season eh Charl?

Are you a saints fan? Let's see at the end of the season!? Wtf is that about, so you want Norwich to be better than us? Or are you just embarrassed that you called it so wrong and you have been shown up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think you all miss the point, Norwich's plan is obviously failing as their signings are at the moment, who would argue that? not me but the point was they were buying and we were not, we have not scored many and peope fail to mention Ramirez and Osvaldo in this, if you use Norwich as an example of poor buying why can't others question Ramirez and Osvaldo?

I think you all miss the point, Norwich's plan is obviously failing as their signings are at the moment, who would argue that? not me but the point was they were buying and we were not, we have not scored many and peope fail to mention Ramirez and Osvaldo in this, if you use Norwich as an example of poor buying why can't others question Ramirez and Osvaldo?

how can you miss the point when you held norwich up as an example of a great transfer window and RvW would be 'amazing'

I bet you wish that you were a bit more circumspect in the way that you phrased your thread now and your only defence is not to admit that you were wrong, but to try and deflect some of the derision by a lame attempt to compare Norwich's flops with two of our players. Ramirez of course, wasn't even bought in this last transfer window. The really funny thing is your assertion that perhaps Norwich were going for the 4th spot instead of us, when after a quarter of the season, we are pretty well in that position and the super astute spending Norwich are flirting with the relegation places.

I bet you wish that you were a bit more circumspect in the way that you phrased your thread now and your only defence is not to admit that you were wrong, but to try and deflect some of the derision by a lame attempt to compare Norwich's flops with two of our players. Ramirez of course, wasn't even bought in this last transfer window. The really funny thing is your assertion that perhaps Norwich were going for the 4th spot instead of us, when after a quarter of the season, we are pretty well in that position and the super astute spending Norwich are flirting with the relegation places.
How can I assert that and where did I say they were going for 4th? Utter crap.

Would you describe similar to Osvaldo buy but £7 Million less?

Yes they have both had similar starts osvaldo 7 games 1 goal rvw 8 starts 1 goal. I'm sure they will both do ok though.

So that is that point agreed move on now, Norwich transfer policy was it better than ours?

Completely taken out of context in an attempt to undermine a valid point, I was referring to the fact they were going for it and its admirable, what is not to admire about it? They are as questionable buys as some of ours but our team has performed, I am wrong as it stands as the League table does not lie, has Osvaldo been worth it? No, has RVW? No,but lets compare at the end of the season as thats fair.

I am wrong as it stands as the League table does not lie, has Osvaldo been worth it? No, has RVW? No,but lets compare at the end of the season as thats fair.

So why start this thread when you did? Why not start it at the end of the season?

Yes they have both had similar starts osvaldo 7 games 1 goal rvw 8 starts 1 goal. I'm sure they will both do ok though.

So that is that point agreed move on now, Norwich transfer policy was it better than ours?

No obviously not but it depends on what their goals were, were they safety or European football? How much have they spent? What was their squad like before they brought others in, lots to look as before snide comes into it, our talk of European football is as equally tiresome and premature.

No obviously not but it depends on what their goals were, were they safety or European football? How much have they spent? What was their squad like before they brought others in, lots to look as before snide comes into it, our talk of European football is as equally tiresome and premature.

Well you obviously thought it was at the start of the season. What's the point of being in a competition without any ambition, we have to target European football if we don't succeed this year we push on next year. Always looking to improve and that's the next step

Well you obviously thought it was at the start of the season. What's the point of being in a competition without any ambition, we have to target European football if we don't succeed this year we push on next year. Always looking to improve and that's the next step

I admire the ambition but I dont like the way our fans believe it will happen, I am sceptical of it happening without massive investment on a consistent basis, I will love to be proved wrong though.

I admire the ambition but I dont like the way our fans believe it will happen, I am sceptical of it happening without massive investment on a consistent basis, I will love to be proved wrong though.

But the belief from fans, as the support in stands, makes the players thrive and pushes them to do the best they can.

Without the belief or support we would struggle.