Sort this site out

Batman

Or just leave it until so few people pay their annual subscription to renew, the costs start to cripple the site.

Banter is great, in-jokes are fine, but you'd struggle to find a discussion that doesn't turn into pathetic arguments. No doubt this one will follow that pattern shortly.

The problem is where to draw the line between WUM/troll and a poster that sticks to their opinion and albiet not a popular one.

As an example - Apline seems to upset a few round here and I'd imagine that he's on quite a few peoples ignore list, but I wouldn't consider him a troll/wum he's just negative.

A few muppets have seemed to have worked out how to sneak out of tms recently, not sure how they managed to pick the locks...

But they aren't anywhere near as much of a distraction as the constant sarcasm / more sarcasm / 5 layers of thick 'I'm too cool to care / I don't care / I can't remember of I care or not' sarcasm that plagues the main board.

Sometimes by the time a thread reaches the second page, it's already far too late for anyone to post anything sensible, and it gets lost in whatever in joke within an in joke is happening that day. I've seen posters struggle to respond to whatever the op said, as the thread is so off topic yet again and by the time they post it's too late.

:uhoh: when i opened this thread i was worried i might get a mention! I'll take my own advice and reign it in a bit, promise!

There's a big difference between those who are at least trying to be funny and those who constantly snipe and are argumentative and rude. Not sure which one you are ;)

These threads come around every month when people dont like reading what they have read from someone they dont like reading, there is a certain sense of irony, bullying and grassing on this issue, a forum is one of different opinions not back slapping jock high school humour.

Just ban bear, set an example and the rest will fall into line.

Nah, you and the bear are just so friggin mental you are actually funny, the likes of Alps is just a miserable git, but just his genuine frustration and passion exploding, so acceptable IMHO. What ruins this place are those who simply enjoy irritating and spoiling every thread with their patronizing, agenda laden rubbish when dome just want to discuss something - every transfer or player debate is not so subtly turned into a critique about someone or something being wrong at the club. We all know they have a dislike for NC and his approach, yet like to pretend that they will praise when its due and criticise when necessary... fair enough, if that was the truth, but the simple fact they look to ruin every thread with the same shiedt, suggests otherwise. they simply enjoy winding folk up and then sit their most likely with their dicks out sn igggering at the responses - just odd really.

Nah' date=' you and the bear are just so friggin mental you are actually funny, the likes of Alps is just a miserable git, but just his genuine frustration and passion exploding, so acceptable IMHO. What ruins this place are those who simply enjoy irritating and spoiling every thread with their patronizing, agenda laden rubbish when dome just want to discuss something - every transfer or player debate is not so subtly turned into a critique about someone or something being wrong at the club. We all know they have a dislike for NC and his approach, yet like to pretend that they will praise when its due and criticise when necessary... fair enough, if that was the truth, but the simple fact they look to ruin every thread with the same shiedt, suggests otherwise. they simply enjoy winding folk up and then sit their most likely with their dicks out sn igggering at the responses - just odd really.[/quote']

Who on earth are you talking about Frank? There is no one on this site like that at all.

Completely agree...next you will have posters coming back with different user names claiming not to be the posters we all know they were.

Sort it out FFS.

I have been Dalek on this site and its predecessors for about 12 years now and have had two small infractions. However, if you all want me to leave then maybe I should just slink off now....

These threads come around every month when people dont like reading what they have read from someone they dont like reading, there is a certain sense of irony, bullying and grassing on this issue, a forum is one of different opinions not back slapping jock high school humour.

Or maybe you just hijack every thread and become a tedious, boring tw*t?

The typical trolls defence - it's an "opinion".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

i feel bad for mentioning you barry, it was just that I'd been reading you all day and then I'm driving home and Adrian Durham was on radio, and it felt like more of the same. That's pretty bad, right? You don't want people thinking ur like Adrian Durham surely? Srsly, keep posting however you see fit, just, you know... do it less.

please MODS

WUMs have taken over the asylum

Cry me a river delldays! Its a football forum for people to post opinions..... Just because you dont like a poster or dont like their opinion they should be banned?

There is a group of posters "rat pack" (smirking saint, batman, saint cark, saint charlie, saint garrett, adriansfc, olallana) that are literally obsessed with another group "wums" (glasgow, alpine, barry, unbelievable jeff, 110%, turkish) its this obsession that ruins every thread.

I for example can post anything on any thread and like magic 4-5 of the rat pack turn up and try to cyber bulling me.

i feel bad for mentioning you barry, it was just that I'd been reading you all day and then I'm driving home and Adrian Durham was on radio, and it felt like more of the same. That's pretty bad, right? You don't want people thinking ur like Adrian Durham surely? Srsly, keep posting however you see fit, just, you know... do it less.

Quote me all you like but people talk of banning? Really, I have only written my opinion, I dislike Cortese, Reed and their approach to the club, that opinion wont change as it stands nor diminish, I am in the minority but hey ho I can accept that, I have been hammered on here for being this Dune ****ing guy and yet have I turned nasty? I think people need to have a long hard look in mirror if they think bannings are acceptable.

Poor show.

Quote me all you like but people talk of banning? Really, I have only written my opinion, I dislike Cortese, Reed and their approach to the club, that opinion wont change as it stands nor diminish, I am in the minority but hey ho I can accept that, I have been hammered on here for being this Dune ****ing guy and yet have I turned nasty? I think people need to have a long hard look in mirror if they think bannings are acceptable.

Poor show.

Saying that people from the outlaying Hampshire villages shouldn't support Saints was pretty f**king low. There is at the very least a nasty edge to you.

Cry me a river delldays! Its a football forum for people to post opinions..... Just because you dont like a poster or dont like their opinion they should be banned?

There is a group of posters "rat pack" (smirking saint, batman, saint cark, saint charlie, saint garrett, adriansfc, olallana) that are literally obsessed with another group "wums" (glasgow, alpine, barry, unbelievable jeff, 110%, turkish) its this obsession that ruins every thread.

I for example can post anything on any thread and like magic 4-5 of the rat pack turn up and try to cyber bulling me.

The usual trolls defence - it's an "opinion".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Saying that people from the outlaying Hampshire villages shouldn't support Saints was pretty f**king low. There is at the very least a nasty edge to you.

If you think thats low mate I suggest you get out more, I am originally from an outlying Hampshire village, if you can not see the distinct difference between taking the urine and truth I really must be very very good at wumming.

If you think thats low mate I suggest you get out more, I am originally from an outlying Hampshire village, if you can not see the distinct difference between taking the urine and truth I really must be very very good at wumming.

Thank heavens for that. It really is difficult to tell with you and the majority of the rest spoiling the forum currently. That's half the problem.

Srsly, keep posting however you see fit, just, you know... do it less.

Bloomin 'eck, a serious non-surrealistic post from Bearsy!

Have to agree with some of the others: it's not a question of opinions but how they are put forward. There's a tedious edge to so many of them, let alone their sheer boring repetivity.

There is an argument that says the trolls keep the site alive and entertaining (basically most threads would be pretty short without them!) but the counter argument is that it is almost impossible to have a serious discussion about issues within our football club !

For me, it all boils down to whether I have the inclination to separate the wheat from the chaff or not !

Occasionally there are surprises, ie. last week I almost thought that Alpine had turned the corner and become 'happy clappy', sadly it didn't last and he has reverted to his old negative self !

I do love Bearsy though, he is smarter than the average, no doubt, yo....

:):):)

I agree with this. There are some proper obsessed freaks on here, I've had a number of posters who when viewing their posting history I noticed that virtually every post they make is about me or in reply to me. We've even had Franks Cousin and drunken melt downs. It's very sad and worrying that there are people with such a delicate mental state posting on here that they get so upset about what's said on an Internet forum.

Im obviously posting this as an observer as I've hardly been on here for a week so comments on this thread can't be aimed at me.

To be fair, Turkish(who is very sarcastic and does get a bit wearing at time) and Alpine(who is the most negative man ever) don't bother me as much as Glasgow, BS and Dalek.

I can deal with people either just having opinions and putting their point across in a genuine way even if I don't agree, but people who literally just come on here to sit and wind people up is just sad. The constant sh!te that BS in particular posts is just painful.