Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

I have signed up to starsports after using ajs for a month.

How does starsports compare. To ajs?

+cheap as chips, £5 for a season!

+You can pause and rewind like ajs, but it also includes a time line to allow you to jump to highlights.

+The full game and highlights appear to be available for a week.

+English commentary only, I know ajs mainly has ajs but some formats didn't.

+Has ios, Android and mobile website streaming.

-The quality is not as good as ajs. It shows you the bitrate which varies over time. Max 1386 which is HD but normal only hits 836 and sometimes drops to less. It better than most free streams which have English commentary.

For me it is worth £5 compared to free streams, I would still pay for ajs if it worked flawlessly for £12 a month.

I have also gone across to unotelly after using overplay for a month.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Matty what payment method did you use and are they still showing all the games.

All over bar the shouting. Only 1 game be shown today.

https://twitter.com/ajsenglish/status/406697685136048128/photo/1

I didnt read that as closure - they'll contact all card holders over the next few weeks to get the sat boxes sorted for January and then it'll all be back on in January. The issue they have is with the pubs that have AJS cards which can basically be unregistered so you can buy the card and chuck it in anywhere you want. Internet subs tend to be individuals watching at home.

Come January it'll all be back on again. If not I'll be asking for my money back.

Will give this a go as well I think. Cancelled my AJS sub y/day, was decent when it worked to be honest - although I've heard pretty flawless reviews for star sports....although you'd have to wonder if there servers will now take a battering, from all of us AJS people migrating over...

Or for £10 you can get La Ligua and Seria A matches too with Star Sports.

Sounds like a bargain... anyone know of any guides which explain what to do to sign up to it?

hi jimmy, the way I use it is through Overplay VPN. I haven't managed to get any smartdns working on it (has anyone else?).

so, sign up for overplay VPN, it's $9.95 a month. £6.

connect your VPN to India, the overplay website explains how.

Pay £4.90 for a season on your card.. Bingo

hi jimmy, the way I use it is through Overplay VPN. I haven't managed to get any smartdns working on it (has anyone else?).

so, sign up for overplay VPN, it's $9.95 a month. £6.

connect your VPN to India, the overplay website explains how.

Pay £4.90 for a season on your card.. Bingo

Did Overplay ask for Photo ID? They told me for Indian VPN they require it for anti-fraud reasons.

I have the season pass and installed on ipad ok. Seemed a bit of effort for VPN as wasn't sure it was going to work

Did Overplay ask for Photo ID? They told me for Indian VPN they require it for anti-fraud reasons.

I have the season pass and installed on ipad ok. Seemed a bit of effort for VPN as wasn't sure it was going to work

Have you got it work without VPN then?

ive been a overplay customer for 2 seasons now, I've always had VPN and they didn't require any id.

Have you got it work without VPN then?

ive been a overplay customer for 2 seasons now, I've always had VPN and they didn't require any id.

No it doesn't work but didn't want to up my subscription until someone confirmed it works. Photo ID suggests could be brought to task if anyone wanted to make an example. Guess it has been brought in since you subscribe. He did say it was only India though which is bit weird

No it doesn't work but didn't want to up my subscription until someone confirmed it works. Photo ID suggests could be brought to task if anyone wanted to make an example. Guess it has been brought in since you subscribe. He did say it was only India though which is bit weird

Thats not good, im suprised though. Definitely wouldnt provide ID for it

Thats not good, im suprised though. Definitely wouldnt provide ID for it

Hello,

Thank you for contacting OverPlay.net

Once you subscribed for the GlobalVPN service, you will be able to connect to all other VPN servers except Indian server.

We've always required ID proof for connections to the India server because it's often used for fraud.

Once you submitted the documents, you will be able to connect to the Indian server within 24 hours.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Star sports working fine - cheers. £5 for a season pass. Happy days if it remains the same.

And working on iPad app is key for me

Whelk can you describe more about the starsports iPad app. Do you need to change region for App and use unotelly on the iPad? Can it airplay to Apple TV?

Probably give starsports a go when 3pm games on Al Jazeera will mean I miss saints game. Been very happy with AJS apart from that so it's a shame this has happened.

Whelk can you describe more about the starsports iPad app. Do you need to change region for App and use unotelly on the iPad? Can it airplay to Apple TV?

Probably give starsports a go when 3pm games on Al Jazeera will mean I miss saints game. Been very happy with AJS apart from that so it's a shame this has happened.

Yes just set up AppStore to be from India. Find a post code 400032 works for Mumbai. Haven't tried to mirror on Apple TV yet.

Think I used PC to buy PL season pass and can't remember any issues.

What suckers you all are? Download Simple TV by Maxwell at http://depositfiles.com/files/kra2rhs24

and get all the stream for Sports in very HD at http://www.tvonlinestreams.com/

Playlists updated daily

Watching game JSC Sports 10 in English (No VPN and no cuts). All FREE and no hassle.

Not a case of being a sucker - I just couldn't get your last advice to work. I am happy to pay £5 to watch games on my mobile.

Will try again though as don't like these things beating me

You need an address (or at least a zip code) in India when signing up to StarSports. Whenever I need a foreign address got these sort of things, I just Google a British Embassy address!

I use UnoTelly SmartDNS. It works.

The quality is not as good as AJS, but perfectly watchable and better than the free streams, with no ads to deal with.

You can AirPlay to ATV, but the quality suffers resolution issues and becomes more pixelated the bigger your tv. I have MacMini connected to my lounge tv and that is ok. The best looking quality is on the iPad. There is also not much difference between using the dedicated app or using their web app/straight from a browser.

Nice one ART, works like a dream!
Glad you're getting results as you should. Playlists need to be updated from time to time but the quality is as good as any paying streams. I think I'll set up a separate post as I hae in the past and get one or two other class streamers to help out. I've been at this game for over 10 years and hate to see fellow Saints paying for what is free out there. Simple TV and AceStream Player have quality second to none.

The TVONLINESTREAM site provides daily updates. Recommend playlists posted by Halilou. He's one of the best.

Is there a way to get that fullscreen art? when I click on the full stream box nothing happens

Same here! Something to do with Ad Blocker.

Got it full screen. Disabled Ad blocker.

Edited by Norm

TELEDUNET SCRIPT DONE BY DARBY CRASH SIMPLE & EASY NO NEED TO POST LIST OF TELEDUNET EVERYDAY (INCLUDING JSCS CHANNELS) HERE THE LINK:****THANKS TO DARBY CRASH FOR HIS CLASS WORK***

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jp173fh1g0vztio/Teledunet+by+Darby_Crash.rar

1-EXTRACT THE RAR IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A FOLDER TELEDUNET

2-OPEN IT GO TO TELEDUNET.bat EXTENSION CLICK IT

3-YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE LIST OF ALL CHANNELS INCLUDING ALL JSCS SPORT

SO ENJOY