Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

Have cancelled my AJ subscription... was never perfect for me anyway... back to Bloodzeed on Acestream... perfect HD 2000kb/s stream yesterday for the Manc derby. Good old Dave and Big Adam on saintplayer will also do for me.

I dream of giving the club money for live tv converage of thier games. Won't happen anytime soon I know.

Can I book a slot to come back on and say Told you so? :rolleyes:

There'll always be ways around but not for those without at least a few Geek genes in their systems.

haha yep fair enough mate. I am still using it fine at the moment.

If not somebody mentioned bloodzeed - using acestream which I tested for the Chelsea game last night, got to say it was fantastic.

Is unotelly working ok at the moment or are people having problems? My free trial has come to an end and I don't wanna subscribe if the service isn't working anymore?

If you follow Unotelly on twitter and tweet with #unotelly saying how good it is.

They just gave me another 30 days as I sent them a sceen print of a tweet with unotelly free as the header in an email to support@unotelly.com. quote your email address in the message of the email.

Edited by mcjwills

Anybody having trouble tonight? I seem to be having no end of trouble.

Using Chrome with Unotelly, have also tried to Chrome with HOLA.

Thoughts?

If you are switching between the two, make sure the one you dont want is turned off/disabled, otherwise you may get trouble.

You may also need to restart browser or reboot.

Hope that helps

Alan

I was geoblocked for a period using OverPlay. But it seems like OverPlay has fixed the problem, currently watching Tottenham-Chelsea!

I just got the geoblocked message with Overplay when I clicked on the channel button for Saints.

Tried Hola on Chrome with no luck, then cleared the cache, tried Firefox again and got the "Exceeded log-in attempts" message :(

Anybody know if Unostart is working?

I just got the geoblocked message with Overplay when I clicked on the channel button for Saints.

Tried Hola on Chrome with no luck, then cleared the cache, tried Firefox again and got the "Exceeded log-in attempts" message :(

Anybody know if Unostart is working?

Mine working fine at the moment on Unostart and AJS.. Signed up for the 8 day trial on Unostart last Friday, hoping it makes it through till 5 o'clock...

E-mail them about the log in attempts, had it a few times, they'll reset within 15 mins usually..

I am on overplay, ipad works fine, web stops after about 30 seconds on any channel.

The site provided by ART works fine on +5 with english commentary, quality isn't up to the official stream but it is pretty good.

AJS is worth the money, for me, for the quality of the picture, but only if they can make it stable.