Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

Smart DNS / VPN no longer working for me using Overplay, says I am Geoblocked on laptop and just doesn't load on iPad (which has been very poor pixelated quality over the last week or so too). Contacted Overplay but they are being pretty useless saying they are aware of an issue, it is being dealt with but they have no ETA on how long it will take to fix. Cant help but think that is the standard response they are giving at the moment to keep people paying for their service a little while longer when they know that there isn't anything they can do if AJS have decided to no longer allow people to use this service (as they have problem got a lot of stick from Sky).

I have told them I want a refund and will only continue to pay for their service when they sort it out as I am paying them for something they are not providing at the moment and I can use Google Chrome Hola for free (which although it worked ok this morning, is now not working).

Kind of regret thinking it would be a good idea to pay for the annual subscription to make the cost of footy cheaper as I think it is going to be difficult to watch using AJS from now with them closing down all routes of masking your IP

Smart DNS / VPN no longer working for me using Overplay, says I am Geoblocked on laptop and just doesn't load on iPad (which has been very poor pixelated quality over the last week or so too). Contacted Overplay but they are being pretty useless saying they are aware of an issue, it is being dealt with but they have no ETA on how long it will take to fix. Cant help but think that is the standard response they are giving at the moment to keep people paying for their service a little while longer when they know that there isn't anything they can do if AJS have decided to no longer allow people to use this service (as they have problem got a lot of stick from Sky).

I have told them I want a refund and will only continue to pay for their service when they sort it out as I am paying them for something they are not providing at the moment and I can use Google Chrome Hola for free (which although it worked ok this morning, is now not working).

Kind of regret thinking it would be a good idea to pay for the annual subscription to make the cost of footy cheaper as I think it is going to be difficult to watch using AJS from now with them closing down all routes of masking your IP

Have you tried unotelly? Working fine today, watching the Norwich - Villa game.

If that ends up not working, I'm sure there are other DNS / VPN services that can be used. They'll never shut down all the possible avenues, and new options will appear too I'm sure.

Great, I'm getting the infamous ''Your login attemps have exceeded'' message, even though they haven't. What website in their right mind creates an '' account lock-out'' system, that requires us to contact them to unlock it? Utter stupid idea. It doesn't seem to take into account a browser crash, or an internet connection drop. If the user log in 3 times within 3mins, you lock out. Whoever thought up that idea is an utter genius....not.

I'm stuffed for today then!

Hola not working on chrome on Mac today - geoblocked :(

Also getting geoblocked on Overplay, even before logging in.

Yeah, this ship has pretty much sailed to be honest. We keep finding little glimmers out there with other services, but it's not going to last for long. Would recommend everyone cancelled their overplay and Aljezera subs, they will stop any of these DNS spoofing sites working eventually, and I can't be arsed to pay what I'm paying to have such an utter ball ache every Saturday. Will just go back to free stream hunting.

Great, I'm getting the infamous ''Your login attemps have exceeded'' message, even though they haven't. What website in their right mind creates an '' account lock-out'' system, that requires us to contact them to unlock it? Utter stupid idea. It doesn't seem to take into account a browser crash, or an internet connection drop. If the user log in 3 times within 3mins, you lock out. Whoever thought up that idea is an utter genius....not.

I'm stuffed for today then!

Got the same earlier mate. They unlocked it within 30 mins so you should be fine.

Switch to Unotelly. Works fine for the time being. If I get a few weeks out of this one then have to switch to a new one, so be it. So long as I can watch Saints games in HD I don't care if it takes an hour or so setting up every few weeks. I'm cancelling Overplay though.

Got the same earlier mate. They unlocked it within 30 mins so you should be fine.

Switch to Unotelly. Works fine for the time being. If I get a few weeks out of this one then have to switch to a new one, so be it. So long as I can watch Saints games in HD I don't care if it takes an hour or so setting up every few weeks. I'm cancelling Overplay though.

Think they've cottoned on, got some duff back where they refused to unlock me.

Unfortunately, access to the website http://www.aljazeerasport.tv is restricted in some countries; the premium service is only available in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) due to broadcast rights. However, you can still watch Al Jazeera Sport Global and Al Jazeera Sport News in case you are located outside the above-mentioned geographical region.

Yeah, this ship has pretty much sailed to be honest. We keep finding little glimmers out there with other services, but it's not going to last for long. Would recommend everyone cancelled their overplay and Aljezera subs, they will stop any of these DNS spoofing sites working eventually, and I can't be arsed to pay what I'm paying to have such an utter ball ache every Saturday. Will just go back to free stream hunting.

Bit of an over-reaction. I've watched every game I've wanted to on Aljazeera so far with no problems... has just involved changing DNS / VPN services as necessary. It appears there are plenty out there and they won't be able to close down them all... and more will spring up as the season goes on I'm sure.

I've never had the exceeding login attempts error either. If my internet drops or I have to restart the browser, it keeps me signed in. Only if I don't use the service for a long time do I have to re-login.