Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone using this today? I've got it running, but the stream is incredibly jumpy. Thought it was my net connection at first, but just had a speed test result of 60Mbps on wireless, so clearly not that.

It's watchable, but a little frustrating. Let's hope that isn't a theme of the match!

Anyone using this today? I've got it running, but the stream is incredibly jumpy. Thought it was my net connection at first, but just had a speed test result of 60Mbps on wireless, so clearly not that.

It's watchable, but a little frustrating. Let's hope that isn't a theme of the match!

Run it back a minute on the slider bar and it works perfectly just a minute behind. Was happening tge same with me and this sorted it out. Best to stay off line on thus site if u do it as you may know of goals before you see them.

Run it back a minute on the slider bar and it works perfectly just a minute behind. Was happening tge same with me and this sorted it out. Best to stay off line on thus site if u do it as you may know of goals before you see them.

Cheers, will give that a go.

Was just about to give up on it after exhausting all known expletives, trying this now and instantly better, hope it stays like that for the next couple of hours, many thanks..

Was just about to give up on it after exhausting all known expletives, trying this now and instantly better, hope it stays like that for the next couple of hours, many thanks..

My pleasure my list of expletives were quite varied until I tried this, remembered somebody posting this that it worked and tried instantly stopped the problem.

having no end of trouble with AJS today... very frequent lockups on both +10 and HD6, and rewinding doesn't seem to be helping. Taking an age to even load the page so it seems it's a bandwidth issue, but it's definitely not my end, just ran a download test and got a solid 120mbps.

Same happened to me :-(

They've had problems for weeks now, like their servers can't cope with the demand. Even if you contact them they tell you to do stupid stuff like clearing your cache, watching on a wired connection. They won't admit defeat, but they've got big issues now. As soon as the 3pm KO's start, it's down.

having no end of trouble with AJS today... very frequent lockups on both +10 and HD6, and rewinding doesn't seem to be helping. Taking an age to even load the page so it seems it's a bandwidth issue, but it's definitely not my end, just ran a download test and got a solid 120mbps.

No idea if it is related but AJS seemed to have all manner of trouble over here yesterday. Seems the ONLY game they showed yesterday afternoon was ours and so lots of complaints on FB from disgruntled fans of teams playing same time as us Yesterday.

In their defence, there have been extreme Thunderstorms in the lower Gulf all weekend with flooding & all sorts of problems with Electrical kit not being used to rain (it is a farking desert after all) and even the local Internet has had moments of snail like grace with local switches getting knocked out and re-routes taking place every where.

So the service yesterday MAY be down to a drop of rain.......

General info, I use a proxy server called tunnel bear, google it, first 100mb free then it costs $30 a year but I've been using it for 13 months now and it's never failed. I live in the US and (sad I know) catch up on eastenders every day. It will get around any geo blocking.

Just wanted to drop in and say

I Told You So.

And

Thanks you *********** for screwing up OUR coverage of PL games. Several million people across the Middle East who paid for the service have now had it taken away. No refund no consumer laws, just screwed over

(please note, the above rant was issued on behalf of ME based fans of all teh clubs who's games were NOT shown on Saturday. We don't give a flying camel 'cos we saw our game :rolleyes: )

http://www.sport360.com/football/al-jazeera-sports-epl-rights-hit-row-over-uk-access

Qatari broadcaster Al Jazeera Sport has seen its live coverage of the English Premier League significantly reduced due to satellite feeds being picked up in the United Kingdom, the Wall Street Journal has reported.

Al Jazeera Sport is the sole provider of the Premier League in the MENA region having won the rights from previous broadcaster Abu Dhabi Media in July.

As part of the agreed $360 million deal, Al Jazeera Sport has the right to broadcast live all 380 league games for the next three seasons.

However, on Saturday November 23, Al Jazeera Sport broadcast just one selected 3pm (UK time) match instead of its usual full schedule of fixtures.

An explanation for the limited broadcast has not yet been offered by Al Jazeera Sport beyond presenter Richard Keys stating there was a broadcast issue “out of our control.” Keys has since insisted on Twitter that “normal service will be resumed.”

Here in the UAE, subscribers are paying AED60 ($16) a month for Al Jazeera Sport’s Premier League coverage on the premise of having access to every live match.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the reason for the limited broadcast was due to a sanction imposed by the Premier League – in an attempt to counter the circulation of Al Jazeera subscription cards being sold and shipped to the UK.

These cards were then being used by owners of bars and pubs to broadcast 3pm games, which is strictly forbidden in the UK.

Al Jazeera’s cards are not secured with a specific set top box and thus can be used in any generic box. As such, certain establishments and individuals are buying these cards to pick up Al Jazeera satellite signal from the UK.

To guard against this, the Premier League has reportedly requested Al Jazeera to secure cards with boxes before it considers allowing the Qatari broadcaster to show all live matches.

"We have become aware that live broadcasts of Premier League football intended for certain overseas territories are, in a small number of cases, being re-transmitted in the UK," the Premier League said in an emailed statement to the Journal.

"We are working with some of our international broadcast partners to address this."

So as stated previously. Be careful shelling out money in advance, the Innernet Police are on the case

You know that nobody here bought a satellite subscription card, right?

Yes. I also know that this article focuses on the Pubs line. AJS have been under "attack" for all angles for a while and this is the first to press.

The Online will be next target and is a major part of the PL's gripe Will stick the other articles up when I find them again

(Basically these are re-hashes from a Daily Fail article the actual PL statement is less specific)

Edited by dubai_phil

Ummm...I think you need to just be in the US. I have it as part of my TV package.

Yeah it's part of my TV package too. I tested the online streaming with my brothers in Southampton by giving them my username/pw and it doesn't work for them, so assume you'd need a virtual VPN or something to make them think they're in the US too

Yeah it's part of my TV package too. I tested the online streaming with my brothers in Southampton by giving them my username/pw and it doesn't work for them, so assume you'd need a virtual VPN or something to make them think they're in the US too

Would just be a case of using the dns settings I expect.

Logged in today and confirm AJS only showing one 1500 kick off, Cardiff v Arse. Tried watching for a while but still getting the same stop start pausing driving me mad.. All in all enough to make me cancel my monthly subscription although i'm still paid up until 16/12.

Right, so what about the alternatives that have been discussed earlier on this thread? More than willing to pay for a quality guaranteed stream rather that searching through First Row or Wiziwig every week with some weeks better than others. Can anyone recommend one though?????