Watch every game live

Bartosz Bialkowski

EVERYONE!!!!!!!

6 pages is a really lot of information to siphon. Is there any chance of some body doing a real easy step by step guided on exactly what to do and in what order?

Cheers.

I am on virgin by the way does alter things at all?

Erm the guide is in the first post...

To put this in perspective, you can get all sky sports, movies, TV and BT sport for £14 a month of 2 devices or £19 per month on 4 devices then stream the odd game in pretty much top quality for free. You guys must be desperate to sign up for this dodgy ajs which could get canceled at any moment and has no custermer support....

AJS has a customer service, I had contact with them yesterday.

The reason I have it, is because I want to watch Saints games, along with Ajax in the Netherlands. If they cancel it, I cancel my dd and then wait a few days for the next loophole in the system.

I pay £22 for sky sports alone, £60 for the full package. I am paying around £15 to watch Saints, the only team I give a hoot about. Sky sports should be renamed Man U, Chelsea, arsenal, spurs, man city and spurs sports!!

I am hoping to have the money to watch Saints at away game again soon, but money is far to tight at the moment. I save £7 a month and get to watch Saints home and away. Thank you very muchy!

Streaming All have just posted new streaming software that daily updates streams for JSC Sports channels and the 4 SKY Sports Channels. Absolutely FREE

Download Sports Channels by Yousef and unzip to your Desktop.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5eex80p2w2lvab8/Sports+Channels+By+YouSSef+Stream.zip

looked at but nothing opens when select the channel - am i missing something and assume it shoudl fire up a browser with the stream?

looked at but nothing opens when select the channel - am i missing something and assume it shoudl fire up a browser with the stream?
It opens with Video Lan Player and depending on your broadband speed can take up to a minute to open the stream

If you don't have VideoLan Player you can download the latest version here:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Install in the default location in C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC

For many additional streams daily FOLLOW Streaming.All on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Streaming.All?hc_location=stream

Edited by ART
update

Erm then why is there now 7 pages and people asking more questions?

just a theory but maybe people including me dont actually have the time or money to cock it up ans lose 80 quid.

Fail to see how you can cock it up. Maybe if you feel it is beyond you and you can't be bothered to read the link in the first post and then the rest of the thread if you have problems then don't spend the money?

Erm then why is there now 7 pages and people asking more questions?

just a theory but maybe people including me dont actually have the time or money to cock it up ans lose 80 quid.

Guide on the first page mate. The fact you are on virgin wont affect it as mine is all set up nicely.

Its pretty straight forward to set up & decent once you get going.

Last night I was flicking between Barca/PSG & Lazio & then watched full replay of Saints v Sunderland.

Hmmm.. First game I've had chance to watch tonight in full and have to say after a promising start (build up show and 1st half) were great. Second half was intermittent quality. Barely watchable tbh at times.

Shame. I'll give it a few more goes but otherwise I'll sack it off. Hopefully a one off.

Hmmm.. First game I've had chance to watch tonight in full and have to say after a promising start (build up show and 1st half) were great. Second half was intermittent quality. Barely watchable tbh at times.

Shame. I'll give it a few more goes but otherwise I'll sack it off. Hopefully a one off.

It's probably your internet connection. Mine was fantastic.

Mine was Crystal clear throughout the game

Strange then because I have a virgin cable connection and it was crystal clear the entire game.

Yeah strange as you say. I'll defo try again as when it was good... It was really good.. Close to HD on my 46" Sony via laptop using chrome/hola.

It's probably the fact you are using hola then. There have been mixed results for that.

I think I may of exceeded my bandwidth allowance. Virgin introduced that 2 hour thing recently didn't they?

I watched all the buildup plus first half which must of been close to 2 hours. I checked my download speed via speedtest.net and found I was getting half my 30MB speed. Could of been related to that I guess.

Guide on the first page mate. The fact you are on virgin wont affect it as mine is all set up nicely.

Last night I was flicking between Barca/PSG & Lazio & then watched full replay of Saints v Sunderland.

Where is the full replay of Saints v Sunderland? I can't find it in catch-up (in fact, it has full matches for hardly any Premier League games in catch-up, for me... only highlights).

Where is the full replay of Saints v Sunderland? I can't find it in catch-up (in fact, it has full matches for hardly any Premier League games in catch-up, for me... only highlights).

It was on after the Barcelona game the other night mate, not sure if it is in the catch up section

OK lets give it a go. Does it work on a Mac??

How difficult is it for you to read the link in the first post and then follow the instructions?

http://watchjsc.com/how-to-guide/#!prettyPhoto

I am following the instructions you ****wit. You asked plenty of questions at the beginning. Bore-off you knob. People stated £80 odd quid. At 19E//month does not add up to that. I am just checking that I have not done something incorrect.

Who pulled your tampon string? :rolleyes:

Because he initially said he had a problem with reading this thread and was too lazy to bother. If you notice when people have asked sensible questions on here I have done my best to help them. Asking asinine questions because you are too lazy to read what has been posted is irritating.

I am following the instructions you ****wit. You asked plenty of questions at the beginning. Bore-off you knob. People stated £80 odd quid. At 19E//month does not add up to that. I am just checking that I have not done something incorrect.

There is an option to pay up in one hit that works out at about £80, or you can pay monthly which works out about £12 a month

Because he initially said he had a problem with reading this thread and was too lazy to bother. If you notice when people have asked sensible questions on here I have done my best to help them. Asking asinine questions because you are too lazy to read what has been posted is irritating.

I never said i was lazy that is your own assumption. I said that 6 pages was a lot to go through. and was hoping that someone had made a condensed. Feel free to check your facts.