Everton / Martinez

Glasgow_Saint

Feckin hell Barry give it a rest will you. Why do you have to constantly have to keep having a dig at fellow posters and the club?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Because I live the clun and I laugh at our delusional posters, I could trawl up some absolute pearlers of arrogance and delusion from October time.

We are not so you don't have a point to prove

Also, had we bought Naismith and mcgeedy, you would be going nuts and demanding sackings with that lack of ambition

Why would I, Everton bought McGeady as a squad player and Naismith is playing well, both good squad players.

Every club has its share of delusional fans, just listen to 606. But why do you feel the need to **** on them all the time. And forever making digs at the club. I bet you'd be one of those fans that boos Guly when he comes on, if you went to any games of course.

Every club has its share of delusional fans, just listen to 606. But why do you feel the need to **** on them all the time. And forever making digs at the club. I bet you'd be one of those fans that boos Guly when he comes on, if you went to any games of course.

No I dont boo Guly but he is absolute ****e and why he continues to play for us leaves me questioning whether our manager/s actually understand the English game, we are light years away with our best squad in years, one that will be cherry picked by the larger clubs, the glass ceiling has been reached and the board have done nothing to reassure us, a few token words but nothing concrete about players coming in to strengthen merely words of the academy which implies its being done on the cheap.

Do you think we shall keep our best players this season?

Do you believe we shall strengthen our squad through buying players?

No need to, no point of going over the same ground, do you rate Guly for us in the Premiership then?

What a "pearler" as you'd say. No need to go over, old ground.

Isn't that all you are capable of?

The clappers!

Gash!

Cortese!

The liberals!

The EU!

Blah blah. Everyone knows Guly isn't Prem standard, no one is calling for him to be a regular starter. He'll be gone in the summer, what's your problem?

The squad lacks a little depth, it's still a work in progress. Boo hoo, let's make thousands of posts saying the exact same thing.

On the plus side, I'm now less worried if MP does go in the summer. We can just upgrade to Barry Sanchez. He knows better anyway. And we won't have any of that embarrassing ambition nonsense. And we'll go for it in the transfer market, splashing cash on stars who have seen their best days already, ala QPR and bring in super players like the much hyped van Wolfswinkel.

I'd have killed for Barry Sanchez to bring us the success Norwich have had.

My only concern is that he does sound a bit like a Carlos Kickball, Alps will not be happy. But when is he ever?

What a "pearler" as you'd say. No need to go over, old ground.

Isn't that all you are capable of?

The clappers!

Gash!

Cortese!

The liberals!

The EU!

Blah blah. Everyone knows Guly isn't Prem standard, no one is calling for him to be a regular starter. He'll be gone in the summer, what's your problem?

The squad lacks a little depth, it's still a work in progress. Boo hoo, let's make thousands of posts saying the exact same thing.

On the plus side, I'm now less worried if MP does go in the summer. We can just upgrade to Barry Sanchez. He knows better anyway. And we won't have any of that embarrassing ambition nonsense. And we'll go for it in the transfer market, splashing cash on stars who have seen their best days already, ala QPR and bring in super players like the much hyped van Wolfswinkel.

I'd have killed for Barry Sanchez to bring us the success Norwich have had.

My only concern is that he does sound a bit like a Carlos Kickball, Alps will not be happy. But when is he ever?

A bit long for agreeing with me but get it off your chest.

Do you think we shall keep our best players this season?

Do you believe we shall strengthen our squad through buying players?

Yes and yes.

One or two might leave, but most will stay. Some will come in. Nobody knows any of this for sure but that's my belief.

We're eighth in the league. Is this not as high as we can go before we reach the 'ceiling'? Has the manager not done well to take us as high as anyone possibly can?

• 2 weeks later...
Tricky one.... I want Everton to finish top 4, just because of the outstanding job Martinez has done this season.

But i also desperately want us to match / better our 2000/01 and 2002/03 points total.

Beat them 3-0. Arsenal also lose and its win/win

According to the commentator yesterday, if Arsenal finish outside the top four and win the FA Cup then the team in 7th place qualify for Europe. Do we want that to be Man U?

According to the commentator yesterday, if Arsenal finish outside the top four and win the FA Cup then the team in 7th place qualify for Europe. Do we want that to be Man U?

Yep let them play in the Europa league, see Moyes complain how the fixtures are not fair etc etc.