Pat Butcher

Barry Sanchez

was a prostitute and I cant get my head round that no matter how hard I try.

why not then? I mean I don't know anything about the lady in question but you'd be surprised at the number of women who've been "prostitutes" in some way or other. Whether you'd sh@g them or not doesn't enter into the question, as long as someone would being ugly or fat or whatever isn't necessarily preclusive. Plenty of blokes do ugly women, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...allegedly and then there are those who just don't care; Now I remember a good friend of mine from way back, perhaps others will remember this story, he's well enough known in Hampshire football circles. Anyway he was pretty discerning

in respect to women as a rule but once he got steamed up in Fridays and elected for a real scrubber, fat,ugly you name it she was it. Now he went off with her and we didn't see him for a couple of days, anyway on the bus down the Dell next match day there he was, telling all of the assembled public on the upper tier of the Number 14 what a great sh@g she was.

Edited by Window Cleaner

why not then? I mean I don't know anything about the lady in question but you'd be surprised at the number of women who've been "prostitutes" in some way or other. Whether you'd sh@g them or not doesn't enter into the question, as long as someone would being ugly or fat or whatever isn't necessarily preclusive. Plenty of blokes do ugly women, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...allegedly and then there are those who just don't care; Now I remember a good friend of mine from way back, perhaps others will remember this story, he's well enough known in Hampshire football circles. Anyway he was pretty discerning

in respect to women as a rule but once he got steamed up in Fridays and elected for a real scrubber, fat,ugly you name it she was it. Now he went off with her and we didn't see him for a couple of days, anyway on the bus down the Dell next match day there he was, telling all of the assembled public on the upper tier of the Number 14 what a great sh@g she was.

I've probably told this story before, and at least one other person on here will know who I mean.

Mate of mine lived in a shared house where one of the previous tenants, something of a rogue, had relocated to a rent-free establishment operated on behalf of Her Majesty.

Clearly, a lot of his booty calls hadn't got the message, and kept turning up asking for the nipper under lock and key. My mate charmed them on the doorstep and slept with about 80% of them within a couple of hours. His secret? Almost no standards whatsoever. Morbidly overweight? Come in love. Only ten teeth in your head? Fancy a coffee?

To this day, he has no shame about this period of his life at all.