WHU 3 Saints 1 Match Reaction

Glasgow_Saint

West ham did what West ham under big sam do, it's never pretty but it works, we need to work out how to play against this sort of thing because it will keep happening otherwise. Long term though I hope our approach of developing a style of playing and focusing on a "holistic" approach will reap dividends while they're serious short-termism will come back to bite them in the arse :D Genuinely used to have a lot of time for wham a few years ago before the Tevez saga, the sharp incident, the usual nolan antics and big sam! Remember when wham developed talented english players playing attractive football...?

They picked up on my quote from another thread - apparently only having one song that you sing once every 45 minutes means you have "tradition" and "history". Something that we clearly don't then...bunch of f*cking mongtards.

Yes, they do seem to be on our forum more then their own. They even started a whole article on our posts- http://kumb.com/story.php?id=127386

Gloating little bastards...:x:x:x

i wish i'd been around to mug them off, i would of loved to be quoted in that article :(

i thought west ham played 16th century football, i turned on halfway through + thought i was watching the rugby. The Barca Saints played 25th century football which was probably why the clattenborg collective were only able to infracto our misdemeanors because if they tamper with 16th century football it could cause the butterflies to get angar + destroy the world

Season fizzling out with a predictable whimper, I only saw the second half but i thought we were 'OK'. We dominated the play and had a number of half chances and one or two that were better than that but predictably we have nobody sharp enough or savvy enough to craft a half chance into a goal. In the bit I saw, other than the goal, I can't remember West Ham having even one half-decent passage of play (more than 5-6 consecutive touches) in the whole 45 minutes.

They did score three goals, one was offside, second one they bullied us much too easily in our own 6 yd box, third one we were chasing the game and our back 4 was all over the shop. Move on, I would rather watch our football every week and lose some games than watch their long balls and sharp elbows.

Has anyone established yet whether VW was fit?

We need to get SG some decent game time for the remainder of the season, he looked v lively against Arsenal and needs a bit of a run while there's not too much on it.

Feel really bad for Clyne, one of our very best players over the last couple of seasons, can't see us keeping both of them happy next season?

Season fizzling out with a predictable whimper, I only saw the second half but i thought we were 'OK'. We dominated the play and had a number of half chances and one or two that were better than that but predictably we have nobody sharp enough or savvy enough to craft a half chance into a goal. In the bit I saw, other than the goal, I can't remember West Ham having even one half-decent passage of play (more than 5-6 consecutive touches) in the whole 45 minutes.

They did score three goals, one was offside, second one they bullied us much too easily in our own 6 yd box, third one we were chasing the game and our back 4 was all over the shop. Move on, I would rather watch our football every week and lose some games than watch their long balls and sharp elbows.

We need to get SG some decent game time for the remainder of the season, he looked v lively against Arsenal and needs a bit of a run while there's not too much on it.

Feel really bad for Clyne, one of our very best players over the last couple of seasons, can't see us keeping both of them happy next season?

He seems to have lost a bit of pace and confidence and has got caught too far forward, too many times of late. It seems Callum is preferred because he's a big lad and has physical presence whereas Clyne needs to win the ball with his feet in every tackle.

It was a strange game, I don't know what to make of it. Other than the 3 goals and the Diame shot off the bar, they created nothing. Which begs the question as to what the **** we were doing for 90 minutes. J Rod, Lallana and Lambert were all very poor, a couple more performances like that and none of them will be anywhere near the world cup squad.

It was a strange game, I don't know what to make of it. Other than the 3 goals and the Diame shot off the bar, they created nothing. Which begs the question as to what the **** we were doing for 90 minutes. J Rod, Lallana and Lambert were all very poor, a couple more performances like that and none of them will be anywhere near the world cup squad.

The world cup squad is just the problem, they all have world cup itis.

The WC always peturbs a lot of players, especially peripheral candidates.

VW had a reaction with his injury.