Things that annoy me at work

Saint Keith

people who wear their ipods whilst walking out the train station, barging and knocking over everyone in sight, oblivious to the carnage they have caused

people who use my desk whilst im out of the office and dont plug the network leads back in, and leave a pile of crapola on my desk

people who leave stuff on the printer. for ****s sake, you pressed the ok button to print it, you cant have forgotten about it, now go and pick it up or im putting it in the confidential waste bin. mongtards

people who barge in at the queue for the free coffee machine. HELLO-O am i ****ing invisible you ****

people who rush to get in the lift just as the door is closing, causing it to open again. for ****s sake, there 8 ****ing lifts, just wait for the next one you ****ing corporate ****ing ****tard

People with very poor toilet etiquet (if you know what I mean) - were all grown men flush ffs!!

people who **** up their coffee round so you end up with terrible cup of tea!

people who leave their coat on a chair reserving a space for a friend (this really annoys me, especially when u work in a very busy office).

people who wear their ipods whilst walking out the train station, barging and knocking over everyone in sight, oblivious to the carnage they have caused

people who use my desk whilst im out of the office and dont plug the network leads back in, and leave a pile of crapola on my desk

people who leave stuff on the printer. for ****s sake, you pressed the ok button to print it, you cant have forgotten about it, now go and pick it up or im putting it in the confidential waste bin. mongtards

people who barge in at the queue for the free coffee machine. HELLO-O am i ****ing invisible you ****

people who rush to get in the lift just as the door is closing, causing it to open again. for ****s sake, there 8 ****ing lifts, just wait for the next one you ****ing corporate ****ing ****tard

Clients who don't reply to their emails... :p

People who walk in such a slow and retarded manner that they get in my way when I'm getting off the train, causing me to bump into them, thus spoiling the enjoyment of my music I'm listening to on my ipod.

People with boring dull desks, FFS get some crapola on it to make it look 'lived in' (cake crumbs are good for that!)

People who take stuff that I only printed out a few minutes ago and throw it in the waste bins before I pick it up from the printer! You may have nothing else to do allowing you to get up and walk to the printer every time you print stuff out, but I am busy (important) with various other tasks so have to cut down my printer runs.

People who stand about at the coffee machine trying to decided what to have for ******* ages.....hello, it's the same cheap **** that is always there day after day, just get on with it, I have work to do.

Fat people who use lifts. Use the stairs and get some exercise.

Morning people who are to happy and ring about problems at half 8 in the morning.

People who call the helpdesk 5min before closing and want a technician at their PC urgently.

People who apply for an office job but do not have a clue how to work computer.

Users that moan that their mailbox is limited to 1gb then say their gmail is bigger. Use your f**king gmail then. We dont have a budget as big as theirs, If you want a bigger inbox give us more money for servers!!

Students

Cleaners who come and hover the office when I'm on the phone.

?

hover1.jpg

Morning people who are to happy and ring about problems at half 8 in the morning.

People who call the helpdesk 5min before closing and want a technician at their PC urgently.

People who apply for an office job but do not have a clue how to work computer.

Users that moan that their mailbox is limited to 1gb then say their gmail is bigger. Use your f**king gmail then. We dont have a budget as big as theirs, If you want a bigger inbox give us more money for servers!!

Students

Cleaners who come and hover the office when I'm on the phone.

We limit our users to 100mb mailboxes!

People who interrupt me and expect me to work whilst at lunch.

People who want to use my computer at breaks as they don't have one. It's my f**king break too you c**t, f**k off!!

People who answer other people's phone! I phoned their particular phone to speak to them, not you, you c**t!!

People who have filthy keyboards and get annoyed when i refuse to touch them

People

People who phone up with a problem, then when i go to take a look say they are too busy to be logged off.

People who phone me up before 9, i don't start til 9, you are aware of this so why bother? E-mail me or wait.

When people withold information-

Me- "It wont even POST mate, when did it last work?"

User- "Well it worked ok til i dropped it in the fish tank"

People who interrupt me and expect me to work whilst at lunch.

People who want to use my computer at breaks as they don't have one. It's my f**king break too you c**t, f**k off!!

People who answer other people's phone! I phoned their particular phone to speak to them, not you, you c**t!!

Unfortunately, we have to answer other peoples phones here as we have a 3 ring policy !!!

Glad I could help!!!

Not all of them. Though commuters are generally the worst, sorry Hatch!

Sometimes I'd just like to say "If you don't like it, don't use it"! See if they can find another way to get to Co ckfosters for £4 in 90 minutes.

Still, my wages get paid, so I bite my tongue and try to be the best darn Customer Services Slave I can be.