I bet Pap and Barry (dune) cant wait for this

Batman

It'll probs be a train wreck in terms of the personalities they pick, but can't blame them for picking Liverpool. Big city which is famed for having its own character.

i suspect the show will display almost nothing of the culture of liverpool and more of the plastic fashion sense of the squeaky voiced bleach blonde bimbo's

i suspect the show will display almost nothing of the culture of liverpool and more of the plastic fashion sense of the squeaky voiced bleach blonde bimbo's

Yeah, it'll be targeted at entertainment instead of education. It'll annoy the fk out of the 90% of Liverpudlians who don't fit that template.

Have to say, not a fan of the sun-bed subculture here. One of ms pap's old teachers used to tell her female students that they looked like they'd been "tangoe'd" :)

Tbf quite a few places have sub culture of the peroxide big hair, spray tan, fu ck me fu ck me stilletos and 9 carat gold, it not just Liverpool.

Edited by buctootim

Is it this is Liverpool, Oh christ, embarrassing is not the word, I knew a fellow from the last one (he was alright and never said anything really) and he said it was ****e, this is going to be crap, they have a woman who was a man named Chelsea who is a bit of a celeb up here for some footballer rumours so that could be interesting but please stop please.

The locals respond. Some really beautiful shots of the city on here.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/real-liverpool-echo-readers-offer-6743264

Trouble is Pap those photos are just as fake as the programme - the pictures have been so heavily photoshopped - changing colours, overlaying scenes, altering lighting. Thats not a criticism of Liverpool, just of the pics used.

I am saying there ****holes everywhere, it matters not where it is, Liverpool gets all the crap and jokes about it and yet it easily is one of the best Cities to live in or I have found.

Yeah, but he didn't post a picture of Liverpool.

You'll have known we don't have an Edgbaston. You should also have spotted the 0121 dialling code.

You're either very inattentive or don't know the city, mate.

Yeah, but he didn't post a picture of Liverpool.

You'll have known we don't have an Edgbaston. You should also have spotted the 0121 dialling code.

You're either very inattentive or don't know the city, mate.

I wasn't being attentive I simply saw a rundown place and commented, my point still stands, you for instance live in ****hole area or right by one I on the other hand dont.

I wasn't being attentive I simply saw a rundown place and commented, my point still stands, you for instance live in ****hole area or right by one I on the other hand dont.

So taking you at your word, you're an inattentive moron unable to resolve the simplest of details in what would have been the easiest way to bury Tokes' point.

e.g. "That ain't Liverpool, mate"

You sure you don't want to go for option b)? 'Cos right now, you're a moron incapable of interpreting a photograph. Do you put as little effort into your other "works"?

So taking you at your word, you're an inattentive moron unable to resolve the simplest of details in what would have been the easiest way to bury Tokes' point.

e.g. "That ain't Liverpool, mate"

You sure you don't want to go for option b)? 'Cos right now, you're a moron incapable of interpreting a photograph. Do you put as little effort into your other "works"?

265.gif

Barry Sanchez has gone off line.

Who would have thought that an afternoon trolling up the lounge would produce such interesting results.

he was obv thrown by tokyos posting a v.old photo of birmingham. I'm pretty sure there's a luxurious+classy travelodge there now!

Tokyos is left with spunk on face as per usual!

Edited by Bearsy
forgot to mention tokyos jizzface

he was obv thrown by tokyos posting a v.old photo of birmingham. I'm pretty sure there's a luxurious+classy travelodge there now!

Tokyos is left with egg on face as per usual!

Oh you are here now. I guess the manager of the cut foam to size shop has gone off for a days whoring and you are allowed back on line?

I think it is a bit liberties of the lounge stealing these types of thread though bear. This kind of program is more a muppet show issue or if not the arts.

Should know the dialling code though, mate.

I do know the dialling code I didn't look at the picture other than the state of the buildings, you know this why are you trying to win a point on this? I saw delapidated buildings and jumped in but the point is still the same, Pap if thats the best you can do concerning where I live try again, for all the posters out there I live in a nice area Pap does not, Pap does not dispute this either(he also earns a fortune so heaven knows why he lives where he does?). he also believes I live in Liverpool but he does not like me (I actually like him for all his false beliefs like he is a Labour man etc etc when he is adripping liberal wet) so at every opportunity will jump upon the tiniest fault in my posts.

I take it as a term of endearment, now post that photo of you dripping wet with a Daily Echo in your hand again outside Edge Lane Retail Park:lol:

Edited by Barry Sanchez

I'm far from an expert on Birmingham (been there twice, once to the NEC, the other for the '03 Cup Semi-Final - so basically I know sod all), but even to a complete ignoramus like me - Edgbaston Street Car Park seems like a clue to me.

Another good point well made. To be fair I just googled slum and assumed an image of Liverpool would be the top hit. My mistake, bear's 'travelodge' came out top.

Next - which **** hole was this photo taken in just yesterday? Also which poster convinced a skank that the mattress rejects behind the foam cut to size shop was a 'travelodge'? 1 point for each.

hmm srsly? Maybe i have wrong road i thought we was round back of bullring. sorry barry, sorry everyone

I think it is the girl you should be apologising to bear. Her opinion on travelodges fell through the ceiling that night.

i was being nice actually, i secretly think ur photo evidence is suspect. I am gonna scout the area on sat night and if i find as suspected that there is no foam cutting shops there & the whole road is littered with travelodges, i will hunt you down + hurt you bad

There are ****holes everywhere but the City centre is so much better and far more thriving than Southampton.

A bigger city with more history and a larger population has more to do. No one would ever have guessed.

My experiences of Liverpool are generally positive, those of the £10 a night 'hotel' in New Brighton on the Wirral less so.