The only team to have beaten Liverpool...

Dr Who?

And to have kept a clean sheet at Anfield this season so far was the mighty Southampton FC.

The last team to beat them at Anfield was WBA in February 2013. The last team to keep a clean sheet at Anfield was Everton in May 2013. 0-0.

I thought I would get this in before they play at home to Man City next Sunday.... But still I think Liverpool will beat them.

I thought this was a pretty good stat!

I'm rooting for them to win the league, and it would certainly be nice to finish the season as the only team who beat them there. They were out of sorts that day, mind.

I did want them to win the league until I found out that pompey might benefit from it. Now I want anyone but Liverpool to win it.

I did not think that they were that great today, but other seasons they would have lost that game!

Would be fitting for them to beat Man City on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough and go on to lift the trophy.

I would love Gerrard to lift the league title, then set off to Brazil!

I did want them to win the league until I found out that pompey might benefit from it. Now I want anyone but Liverpool to win it.

I do not think they will get anything. Did we not miss out on a payoff because we had been in administration? Think it was the Bale money.

Also 1million for the skates will not do them any good!

My thoughts as well, the Skates get £1m if Liverpool win The Prem part of the Johnson deal.

Edited by Toomer

Do you guys really mind Pompey getting some money? As long as we're better than them I don't really care, and I'd certainly not want them to disappear completely.

If they paid off their ripped off charities and paid their dues to ex players with it, I would be delighted to see them get that cash. That won't happen though. As we no longer have any local rivals, I want them to disappear completely simply for their past deeds off of the pitch.

That was a great away day, a master-class from Wanyama and Lovren on the day. Had a bit of luck at times and Boruc pulled off a couple of great saves, but that result sort of set the tone for our start and we just went on from there.

If they paid off their ripped off charities and paid their dues to ex players with it, I would be delighted to see them get that cash. That won't happen though. As we no longer have any local rivals, I want them to disappear completely simply for their past deeds off of the pitch.

Money is due to the old company, in administration, so it would go to creditors. No issue then!

I'd rather Liverpool win the title than any other team (other than Saints of course). Rogers plays the right way, and being a child of the 70s (when the whole country got behind whichever British team was in the European Cup) I have a bit of a soft spot for them. Having several Liverpool supporting mates as well meaning I've also sat on the Kop and was there for one of the famous Newcastle 4-3 games. Easily the best non-Saints game I've ever seen.