Dixon on Speedie

Hatch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-27926595

Former Chelsea and England footballer Kerry Dixon has been charged with a drugs offence.

The 52-year-old former striker of Jardine Way, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, was charged with possession of a class A controlled drug.

Kim White, 46, of the same address has been charged with the same offence. Both have been bailed to appear at Luton Magistrates' Court on 14 August.

Mr Dixon also played for Southampton, Luton Town and Watford.

He played more than 400 games for Chelsea and scored 191 goals, making him the club's third-highest goalscorer of all time.

He won eight England caps and was part of the squad for the 1986 World Cup in Mexico.

Mr Dixon ended his playing career at Doncaster Rovers, where he was also manager.

He has since featured as a pundit on Chelsea TV.

Hope everything is dropped for him asap and no more news stories break like this about it. Arrested for "drug offences"? That should read arrested for "non-taxable drug offences". What a completely f*cked up world we live in.

Why wasn't I arrested for drinking a Cherry Coke last night? We all know that's worse (or as worse) for my body than some of these Class As...

Hope everything is dropped for him asap and no more news stories break like this about it. Arrested for "drug offences"? That should read arrested for "non-taxable drug offences". What a completely f*cked up world we live in.

Why wasn't I arrested for drinking a Cherry Coke last night? We all know that's worse (or as worse) for my body than some of these Class As...

Says the man posting from the Golden Triangle

Let's be honest though, listening to someone waffle on when they are on a sugar rush is preferable to hearing some knob on t**t powder, telling the whole world how great they are.

Says the man posting from the Golden Triangle

Well, quite! :D

Let's be honest though, listening to someone waffle on when they are on a sugar rush is preferable to hearing some knob on t**t powder, telling the whole world how great they are.

Agree!!! Can't stop them doing it though, in the comfort of their own homes. Well, not on any logical or moral grounds anyway.