Am I gay if I drink Rosé....?

Saint-scooby

Just by-the-by, has anyone ever had a homosex dream? I.e. like a dream where for some reason ur in the attic of the house you grew up in and ur best mate is there and he is wanking you off and ur enjoying it and ur laying back and staring at the ceiling and there are spiders there but they're not like normal spiders they're big like dinner plates and they're smiling?

Edit: Asking for friend

hahahahaha yeah hahaha i just made it all up to see if i could trick someone into admitting gay dream hahahaha and then i would call them bender hahaaaah it was all a joke hahahaha i just have normal dreams bout boobs + cars

hahahahaha yeah hahaha i just made it all up to see if i could trick someone into admitting gay dream hahahaha and then i would call them bender hahaaaah it was all a joke hahahaha i just have normal dreams bout boobs + cars

Yeah me to. Errrrrm this never happens, not even when I am pissed on rose.

so that's qualified a) from goatboy, he might also be willing to take handjob from b) but he draws the line at trying to force her fatbody through narrow loft hatch

She's hot, I would spend good money installing industrial strength stanna lift and widening my loft hatch. When she's finished handing me off I would slap her thighs and ride the waves in..

I think as a (seemingly) educated group of young men/women, we should be rising above the derogatory use of homosexuality as a lifestyle choice.

You obviously don't know us. We are derogatory to everyone, gay or not. Look at bear, he is disabled and gay but he still managed to come 3rd in MVP poster of the year award. Barry obviously has mental health issues and he got the knob end vote, Pap is goth but got lounge vote and I am dirty foreigner but still beat off YouKip for the winners medal. We hate and love all the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been drinking Radlers tonight, I think it might be a gay drink, it's v.yellow & only 2%, I saw it advertise on tv and am sucker for advertise! The good thing bout it is I had loads & drove home without killing anyone.

My other favourite drink is Rekorderlig & that is also gay. I would still never go as far as drink Rose tho!

I've been drinking Radlers tonight, I think it might be a gay drink, it's v.yellow & only 2%, I saw it advertise on tv and am sucker for advertise! The good thing bout it is I had loads & drove home without killing anyone.

My other favourite drink is Rekorderlig & that is also gay. I would still never go as far as drink Rose tho!

But would you drink Tiger Bearsy?

I did last week Phil, I took bird for curry & they didn't have cobra so tiger was my second choice. It was restaurant called panache it is in Sutton Coldfield, it is v.fancy & expense for a curry house but bird was loving it & she let me put it anywhere, so I do recommend this place if ur in Sutton Coldfield and want nosh to get noshed

I appreciate this is not the infos ur looking for, but we like to ignore golf references in here & hope they go away!

You obviously don't know us. We are derogatory to everyone, gay or not. Look at bear, he is disabled and gay but he still managed to come 3rd in MVP poster of the year award. Barry obviously has mental health issues and he got the knob end vote, Pap is goth but got lounge vote and I am dirty foreigner but still beat off YouKip for the winners medal. We hate and love all the same.

Yay. I got the Lounge vote. I never knew.

I think as a (seemingly) educated group of young men/women, we should be rising above the derogatory use of homosexuality as a lifestyle choice.

You fascist.

As I keep getting told/reinforced/corrected by the LGBT(and various others) community it's not a choice. :p