Franny Benali

Viking Warrior

Just watched his interview on sky

Doesn't seem too concerned

Said ask him in a few months and if we have not signed players he would be concerned

Not interested in players who have left the club in response to Luke shaw question

Answered that well

He is only interested in saints

Franny is Another loyal saints player who is a legend

Said ask him in a few months and if we have not signed players he would be concerned

Not interested in players who have left the club in response to Luke shaw question

Answered that well

Tell him to get down to Staplewood, could do with some cover at LB!

Saints86 you should meet up with your mate alpine re the relegation party

I believe we will be okay . We will struggle at times but as long as we get some more players who want to be with saints in

Viking, if we sell Morgan, jayrod, Cork, Fonte and JWP, which is all being reported today or this week, then we will not be okay.

It looks this week, like an asset strip prior to sale of the carcass.

It is hard to be positive at the moment, as to do that requires faith in Les Read and his ability to bring players in.

I hope that is the case. But as it stands and with our current momentum.... its hard to look past relegation.

I am also one of the bigger happy clappers on here.... :mcinnes: But I am becoming very, let me stress this, VERY, concerned.

Answered that well

Why oh why are some people waiting for the shIIIt to hit the fan BEFORE they start worrying, the time to worry is now !!!

Marsindino

It's not about waiting for the **** to hit the fan . There is not a lot you and I can do .

There are far more important things in life to worry about than a few footballing prostitutes who have jumped ship

I remain optomistic for the future .

It's only on this forum that armeggedon has hit saints .

Be my guest and worry but trust me there are more important things to worry about

Doesn't change the fact that as it stands, we are getting relegated after a fairly brutal asset stripping does it.

Massive upturn in fortunes is required in the next 2 days let alone the next week.

That from the guy who posted this yesterday:

Jesus Christ, seriously. The Liebherr's have been notoriously quiet the entire time they've owned the club.

Why don't you just wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. We are rolling in it, have a great academy, good players remaining and a very well established manager with world class pedigree as a player. We are being linked with a lot of quality players and it could be a very exciting time.

I hope she doesn't read the forum and realise what a bunch of ungrateful bedwetters saints fans are in general tbh. She would sell up.

That from the guy who posted this yesterday:

I'm with Viking. I was down in the dumps yesterday but hey, what can you do?

I'd still turn up to support at St Mary's if my Nan was playing centre forward.

Today I am keeping the faith and trusting in Koeman.

The board can say what they like, I'm not listening anymore.

Looking forward to the Leverkusen game and getting behind whoever pulls on the Saints shirt this season.

UTS!