Injured at Christmas :(

saint_stevo

It seems i have torn my Medial Knee ligament

I am now injured at Christmas and will be on crutches.

I blame this forum and its owner, namely Steve Grant, as it was done representing the shower of sh*t that is SIFC

I would like to know what Compensation i will be receiving.

Injury Lawyers for you will be notified if i do not hear anything before the new year.

Regards

s_s

I blame this forum and its owner, namely Steve Grant, as it was done representing the shower of sh*t that is SIFC

Injury Lawyers for you will be notified if i do not hear anything before the new year.

Regards

s_s

Have you tried rubbing some of your girly products into your knee? It might help but if not you can just feel better about yourself.

Regards

s_s

Stop being such a girl and don't blame Steve for your injury. If you can't cope with getting injured then don't play football. It happens sometimes, I bet you're one of the first ones to yell get up when someone else gets hurt. I would have felt slightly sorry for you had you not tried to blame Steve for it. He tries really hard to get people to play and to run the team and that's the thanks he gets for it? Along with being let down at the last minute and all the other problems he gets given.

Stop being such a girl and don't blame Steve for your injury. If you can't cope with getting injured then don't play football. It happens sometimes, I bet you're one of the first ones to yell get up when someone else gets hurt. I would have felt slightly sorry for you had you not tried to blame Steve for it. He tries really hard to get people to play and to run the team and that's the thanks he gets for it? Along with being let down at the last minute and all the other problems he gets given.

Im not sure, but I think Stevos tongue was firmly in his cheek.

Im not sure, but I think Stevos tongue was firmly in his cheek.

Thanks Pancake, glad someone out there has taken the rod out there arse.

Oh and Pipsqueak, i was trying to do him a favour, i had only just come back from a different injury and offered to turn out for em. and i don't blame anyone, i was joking, my studs got stuck in the ground mid turn and i K.O'd my knee!

Tries hard to get people to play? We started the game with 9 men!

Kind of fair enough if it was a joke but it didn't sound like one, and knowing the effort that he goes to I still don't think it's at all appropriate to tell everyone it's his fault.

Yes he does try hard. It's not his fault some people can't make it, others are useless letting down at the last minute etc and therefore you end up with only 9. I know he tries very hard, i've seen him.

Didnt sound like a joke?

Compensation? Injury Lawyers for you!?

About time you crawles out S.G's ass aint it, he won't give you free subscriptions!

I paid for my subscription thank you very much. I won't say anymore for a good reason that I don't want to say on here... the person who did it knows why.

Kind of fair enough if it was a joke but it didn't sound like one, and knowing the effort that he goes to I still don't think it's at all appropriate to tell everyone it's his fault.

Yes he does try hard. It's not his fault some people can't make it, others are useless letting down at the last minute etc and therefore you end up with only 9. I know he tries very hard, i've seen him.

It sounded exactly like a joke. Christ on a bike, it wasn't hard to read the jokey tones in it. The only people that would not recognise that as a joke would be Geography teachers and dinlos.

Whilst you would feel insulted to be mistaken for a person under 18, it is not until you realise that Tesco have a "Challenge 25" programme in operation. This means that if the person serving you suspects that you could be under 25, they will ask for ID because some 17 year olds can look as old as 25.

I did know that, still, the checkout lady must have been a bit of a tard to mistake a 33 year old for under 25!!! She point blank refused to serve me as I had no ID, I asked for a manager and he told her to serve me. Last week at Asda the same thing happened but I asked the checkout person if she was having a laugh, then she served me. However, my other half says he is happy to be marrying someone who gets ID'd on a regular basis! :)

I did know that, still, the checkout lady must have been a bit of a tard to mistake a 33 year old for under 25!!! She point blank refused to serve me as I had no ID, I asked for a manager and he told her to serve me. Last week at Asda the same thing happened but I asked the checkout person if she was having a laugh, then she served me. However, my other half says he is happy to be marrying someone who gets anal'd on a regular basis! :)

I bet he does!!

I am not injured but I have now been ID'd twice in a week, the latest earlier in Tesco purchinf a friend a bottle of wine - I am insulted. I know they are trying to cut down on binge drinking for teenagers but I am 33 FFS!

This is outrageous! It wouldn't be so bad if you looked young for your age but you look about 45! I hope you made a complaint.

Regards

s_s

Call that an christmas injury, this time last yeah i had just been admitted to hospital with a broken leg, after many tests it was found the cause was a tumer in the knee.

spent the whole christmas period off my face on pain killers :D

2 months later i was shipped up to london to have a knee replacement.

Regards

s_s

And there goes your excuse for not watching Saints...you'll have to go to the games now...unlucky...

Shut up......crazy fool!

As soon as I read it I could tell it was meant to be tongue in cheek.

When I read you post I built a picture of you in my mind. You had braces in your teeth and hair that flopped over your eyes[to cover them in a girly shy way]. You were thin and had small breasts and knobbly knees, you also wore flat shoes.

Shut up......crazy fool!

As soon as I read it I could tell it was meant to be tongue in cheek.

When I read you post I built a picture of you in my mind. You had braces in your teeth and hair that flopped over your eyes[to cover them in a girly shy way]. You were thin and had small breasts and knobbly knees, you also wore flat shoes.

I can confirm I am thin. But I most certainly do not do 'girly shy' and you seem to have built up an opinion of me which is totally wrong. I wish you good luck in doing better next time you make a guess at something.

I can confirm I am thin. But I most certainly do not do 'girly shy' and you seem to have built up an opinion of me which is totally wrong. I wish you good luck in doing better next time you make a guess at something.

I also made an assumption that you would have self-esteem issues and don't handle people speaking negatively about you very well, hence, wouldn't be able to resist replying.

By the way, you do realise I am joking, I hope that wan't lost on you too.

Actually, you seem like the type of girl that my mother has always wanted me to date and take to her house for Sunday lunches and other girly stuff.

You free Saturday?

I also made an assumption that you would have self-esteem issues and don't handle people speaking negatively about you very well, hence, wouldn't be able to resist replying.

By the way, you do realise I am joking, I hope that wan't lost on you too.

Actually, you seem like the type of girl that my mother has always wanted me to date and take to her house for Sunday lunches and other girly stuff.

You free Saturday?

You're actually fairly amusing. I do not have self esteem or confidence issues etc. I handle it fine, not keen on it but I don't imagine a lot of people are! Interesting I do seem to get a good reception from blokes parents. But no, i'm not free saturday, i'm washing my hair.

You're actually fairly amusing. I do not have self esteem or confidence issues etc. I handle it fine, not keen on it but I don't imagine a lot of people are! Interesting I do seem to get a good reception from blokes parents. But no, i'm not free saturday, i'm washing my hair.

F*ck me!

Skinny AND washes her hair!

My dream woman!!!

In danger of bringing this back on topic, I fractured the talus in my left foot on a snowboarding holiday. Have just been released from the filthy hellhole that is Southampton General Hospital after having it pinned. Will be on crutches for at least the next two months and I can't really drink on the painkillers. Even had the misfortune of having an ex pompey footballer in the bed opposite mine.

I blame it all on Steve Grant and Pip87.