Dani, Dani, stupid boy...

Unbelievable Jeff

“Osvaldo was at the training ground today. I saw him" - Mancini

Quality football player. The goal against Citeh shows that. Still has more PL goals then Long who cost just as much in far fewer games.

That said however he is a total nutcase and nowhere near a team player (as Long is). Sometimes genius is one step away from madness and we would be stupid to bring him back right now. Even if it means taking a huge financial hit I think it is better to write it off than have the potential ****storm that could happen if he returned. It could potentially destroy our confidence. Give him to QPR on the condition he can't play against us and if they stay up they give us £5m. No loan deal just get rid of him once and for all.

Barton vs Osvaldo on the pitch would be worth the entrance fee alone.

I like the comments on the QPR page pointing to Osvaldo's rage at not getting a pass and asking how he will cope with Zarate (who never passes) and the rest of the QPR side who fail to find anyone with their passes.

What a waste of money.

Which one? Osvaldo or QPR's team..........

Osvaldo at QPR? Just in time for our game there on 7th Feb?

Watch the odds on a yellow card for Fonte drop through the floor if that happens.

I'd like to think we wouldn't be stupid enough to allow our own player out on loan to play against us.....