Chelsea vs Southampton KO moved for TV

Ulrich van Gobbel

I've just remembered that I'll be in Baghdad for this one.. anyone know any bars? Turkish?

had a great time in رئيس الخنازير on Khulafa Street over there a couple of years back when i watched Saints v Millwall. The owner Malik is a great guy, an Al-Shorta fan though but knew all about Saints and our history, not shy about putting back the Arak with you whilst on duty. Bar had a few Armenian air stewardesses in there who had seen the Saints play before and by the end of the game were joining in with the We hate Pompey bit as Malik and I sang Alan Pardews red and white army. A few more Araks later and things got a bit hazy but i can assure you if Baghdad didn't know who Saints were at 1pm that day, they did by 1am the next, a couple of happy Armenian sweehearts too.

The highest number of games from the roster that are on TV the better for most EPL fans that are not based in the UK. Luckily we can watch most games anyway which is why there are more numbers of Southampton Saints abroad now than in the darker days in the Divisions lower when nobody cared because they couldn't watch Southampton vs Brenford.

Hope Maya plays in this one. There will be a lot of ****ed Saints followers watching this one in Japan!

Gooooooooo SAINTS!

Love the link between drinking and football, is being a saints fan really that unbearable that you can't manage it unless your half cut? do you find singing songs and cheering too embarrassing unless your beered up? If alcohol is a pre-requisite of enjoying something then the chances are it really isn't that good in the first place that's why people get beered up to go clubbing etc because sober it's dull as dishwater!

You sound like my snap dragon. She reckons our away days are a pub crawl with a match chucked in the middle of it.

I am very happy with this

Would have been on a plane for the original ko- now all I have to do is to find a bar in Lech showing it

Would have been able to watch on dodgy stream at home, but will now be on plane to Turin for ski hol in Cervinia. And there was me thinking how lucky it was we picked a Sun - Sun holiday :mcinnes: #FECK IT

Anyone know how many games we have had on live TV so far? All helps the coffers ( assuming will be more than 10 PL games)

Liverpool away - SKY

Man City home - SKY

Arsenal away - BT Sport

Man Utd home - SKY

Chelsea home - SKY

Man Utd away - SKY

Newcastle away - SKY

Swansea home - SKY

Liverpool home - SKY

Chelsea away - SKY

would expect us to be on a couple more times in April / May, Spurs home would be an obvious one, and Man City away last game.

Liverpool away - SKY

Man City home - SKY

Arsenal away - BT Sport

Man Utd home - SKY

Chelsea home - SKY

Man Utd away - SKY

Newcastle away - SKY

Swansea home - SKY

Liverpool home - SKY

Chelsea away - SKY

would expect us to be on a couple more times in April / May, Spurs home would be an obvious one, and Man City away last game.

Also Ipswich on bbc

Would have been able to watch on dodgy stream at home, but will now be on plane to Turin for ski hol in Cervinia. And there was me thinking how lucky it was we picked a Sun - Sun holiday :mcinnes: #FECK IT

Having just checked my booking, it is the return leg that is lunchtime, I actually arrive in Turin 0935 local, about 2hr transfer, so with time difference 1330 uk = 1430 Cervinia, I reckon taking into account baggage collection, hotel check in, ski collection, I'll still be able to see it ..... just wish somebody could advise me of any decent bars in Cervinia :lol:

Having just checked my booking, it is the return leg that is lunchtime, I actually arrive in Turin 0935 local, about 2hr transfer, so with time difference 1330 uk = 1430 Cervinia, I reckon taking into account baggage collection, hotel check in, ski collection, I'll still be able to see it ..... just wish somebody could advise me of any decent bars in Cervinia :lol:

I could do, got a great saints v QPR, Limoncello and Croatian air stewardess story from my time there drinking with Alessandro the owner of Il Maiale e fischietto but im sure Sue Whistle mentioned once she skis and lived in Italy so I'll bow to her superior knowledge on this one. :toppa:

Edited by Turkish

I could do, got a great saints v QPR, Limoncello and Croatian air stewardess story from my time there drinking with Alessandro the owner of Il Maiale e fischietto but im Sue Whistle mentioned once she skis and lived in Italy so I'll bow to her superior knowledge on this one. :toppa:

Very honourable. As ever the perfect gentleman, but feel free to PM details about the Croatian Girls ;)

Liverpool away - SKY

Man City home - SKY

Arsenal away - BT Sport

Man Utd home - SKY

Chelsea home - SKY

Man Utd away - SKY

Newcastle away - SKY

Swansea home - SKY

Liverpool home - SKY

Chelsea away - SKY

Cheers

Liverpool away - SKY

Man City home - SKY

Arsenal away - BT Sport

Man Utd home - SKY

Chelsea home - SKY

Man Utd away - SKY

Newcastle away - SKY

Swansea home - SKY

Liverpool home - SKY

Chelsea away - SKY

Villa away too.

Liverpool away - SKY

Man City home - SKY

Arsenal away - BT Sport

Man Utd home - SKY

Chelsea home - SKY

Man Utd away - SKY

Newcastle away - SKY

Swansea home - SKY

Liverpool home - SKY

Chelsea away - SKY

Liverpool were on the box 28 times last season in the league which helped push them past City to be Premier League Champions of the money list for last season.