Drink?

Coxford_lou

You didn't check out those leaked photos on Twitter?! I admit I did, though I know it was really wrong of me to do so. And I think disgusting they were leaked in the first place.

Ahhhh, KRG is really Screech out of Saved by the Bell...

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/04/saved-by-the-bells-dustin-diamond-regrets-making-that-sex-tape-almost-as-much-as-you-regret-watching-it/

The South Western Arms was a fine ending to my day.

Goatboy and I once again ended up being the last two forum goers in the boozer, Jonnyboy f**king off early to have a life or something :)

Jonnyboy is correct about the weird feeling of meeting people you kinda already know. As I continue to maintain, UJ is charming in real life, so that never really happened there. GB is much like his real life persona, but louder. Jonnyboy is a calm and laid-back kind of a dude, and I'm happy to report that he is consistent with his forum persona, and a decent sort.

I am not around for the Spurs game, but I'd like to make a big effort for the last home game of the season. Who's up for some jars before we play the Villa on May 16th (and perhaps after too)?

The South Western Arms was a fine ending to my day.

Goatboy and I once again ended up being the last two forum goers in the boozer, Jonnyboy f**king off early to have a life or something :)

Jonnyboy is correct about the weird feeling of meeting people you kinda already know. As I continue to maintain, UJ is charming in real life, so that never really happened there. GB is much like his real life persona, but louder. Jonnyboy is a calm and laid-back kind of a dude, and I'm happy to report that he is consistent with his forum persona, and a decent sort.

I am not around for the Spurs game, but I'd like to make a big effort for the last home game of the season. Who's up for some jars before we play the Villa on May 16th (and perhaps after too)?

I'm in. Hoping for a nice sunny day:)

Bucks, are coming to Spurs? I can't remember...

In the balance sadly. This is the last home game for Junior, who has impending GCSEs firmly on his mind (after 2 hour trip home) but when we win, I imagine the grin factor will be so huge all exam concerns will be washed away ;)

In the balance sadly. This is the last home game for Junior, who has impending GCSEs firmly on his mind (after 2 hour trip home) but when we win, I imagine the grin factor will be so huge all exam concerns will be washed away ;)

Looking like I'll be on my own for Spurs :( I'm expecting us to lose, and to be pretty damn miserable about it.