Drink?

Coxford_lou

Hi the Saint in winchester,

Well, I don't know about you, but I'd be really curious to put a face to your name, especially seeing as you've always been nice to me when others aren't! Can swap mobile numbers, and we can text each other and figure out where we're at? That would help me too. I'll message you.

Oh I'm more than keen to meet you, Lou. You are one sassy lady, very articulate, you hold the gorillas on here at bay with reasoned argument and then, if that is failing, just shutting them up. You had me at 'hello'. :blush:

Oh I'm more than keen to meet you, Lou. You are one sassy lady, very articulate, you hold the gorillas on here at bay with reasoned argument and then, if that is failing, just shutting them up. You had me at 'hello'. :blush:

Somebody is in love;-)

:) Come join us, tho I hope I live up to expectations in the real world!

On the flip side, I was made up when I met the Green Cross Code man. Really impressive.

I'd only have been impressed if he'd been voiced by James Earl Jones.

Whoah, saw the title about drink and jumped straight to the last post and see talk about meeting the Green Cross Code man!!!!!

you guys :lol:

Road safety is an important concern for everyone, even Sith Lords.

Ok folks, ticket for the game now booked. (There are still tickets available if anyone's thinking about it). Are we meeting at 1.30 at the Farmhouse? Don't leave me waiting on my own! If anyone wants to swap mobile numbers - PM me.

Me and teenage version of me will be there, worry not. Pap too no doubt. We all already have numbers :)

So half time report is that we had five Saints Web members turn up. With our hangers on, the group was an impressive eight in size. Heading back for a couple of pints afterward. Come say hello if you wish.

The two newbies were Goatboy and Lets B Avenue, presumably two other people I have invented to sell the "Lou" story :)

So half time report is that we had five Saints Web members turn up. With our hangers on, the group was an impressive eight in size. Heading back for a couple of pints afterward. Come say hello if you wish.

The two newbies were Goatboy and Lets B Avenue, presumably two other people I have invented to sell the "Lou" story :)

Everyone having fun without me :(

Don't let them fool you guys! It is all real Wicker man/Rosemary's baby stuff!

Lou/Colin is a ball hammer wielding, bearded trucker from Oldham and pap is the Dark Lord's beatch!

It's all a keys in the bowl, pray to Turkish head*ck fest!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was really nice to meet the legend that is Goatboy, and the most charming Letsbeavenue. And as ever, fun to hang out with Bucks and Pap. Thanks for coming out guys!

Is that implying Goatboy had no charm?

Goatboy was the fkn boy when it came to staying out. Nice bloke too, who I am sure could hold his own in any debate under the right circumstances*.

* He can be arsed**.

** I don't blame him for not being arsed

Goatboy was the fkn boy when it came to staying out. Nice bloke too, who I am sure could hold his own in any debate under the right circumstances*.

* He can be arsed**.

** I don't blame him for not being arsed

PAPDEBOI:toppa:

Great to meet the drinking crew again today, including the newbies. In fact a special mention to Goaty and LBA for being the first of the locally based Loungers to turn out. Good chat and stories over a couple of beers, before a short walk to SMS. Who knows who may be next to take the plunge #wedontcarebutwemarchon

Great to meet the drinking crew again today, including the newbies. In fact a special mention to Goaty and LBA for being the first of the locally based Loungers to turn out. Good chat and stories over a couple of beers, before a short walk to SMS. Who knows who may be next to take the plunge #wedontcarebutwemarchon

Well, we've three more games until the end of the season. Think big, Bucks. Let's go for double figures.

Was a pleasure to do the drinkies again, meet your nipper, and enjoy the company of two new members of...

CONFIRMED REAL LIFE SAINTSWEB MEMBERS*

*If of course, you disregard the ridiculous conspiracy theory that you are all products of my imagination :)

Did anyone pull Lou?

She is reported pull-free all the way to St Deny's Station.

I cannot speak to her activities beyond that point, but the known SaintsWeb group was distilled to myself and Goatboy then. South Western Arms, innit?

Edited by pap

Soz peeps, fully intended to show but was out until stupid o' clock into Saturday morning and somehow conspired to pass out until 2pm(!) It was all I could do to jump in and out of the shower, jog to Bedford Place, grab some chips and march to St. Mary's for 2.58pm. D'oh!

I'll be more organised next time, fo' sho'. Glad to hear a good time was had by all in attendance. Usually some bloody nice beers at the Southwestern Arms...