The man advice thread

Coxford_lou

Not sure ladies of breeding get their baps out? Thought they just flashed an acceptable amount of leg. Mind you, I have never got that close to a well bred filly so what would I know.

Mrs SOG flashed some very pleasant cleavage on our first date which prompted a quick second date and eventually a wedding so that worked. You can do quite a lot with boobs without flashing them. A nice tight jumper shows them off well and you cant beat the stiff nipple look favoured by Jennifer Aniston. Must be tricky for women who want to look hot but not give the impression they are up for it straight away. Easier with us blokes as we are always up for it so it doesn't matter. ;)

Not sure ladies of breeding get their baps out? Thought they just flashed an acceptable amount of leg. Mind you, I have never got that close to a well bred filly so what would I know.

Mrs SOG flashed some very pleasant cleavage on our first date which prompted a quick second date and eventually a wedding so that worked. You can do quite a lot with boobs without flashing them. A nice tight jumper shows them off well and you cant beat the stiff nipple look favoured by Jennifer Aniston. Must be tricky for women who want to look hot but not give the impression they are up for it straight away. Easier with us blokes as we are always up for it so it doesn't matter. ;)

Who said we're ladies of breeding (ugh), and who said we wanted to get our baps out? We not talking about turning up starkers!

...and have you seen them since?

New question for our male experts:

Being asked out by a woman

Vs

You doing the asking out.

Preference?

Having gone to an all boys Grammar School I was petrified of the fairer sex, consequently have never asked a girl/woman out in my life. I am however now with my third wife so being asked out doesn't faze me at all. :?