Bearsy - help!

Coxford_lou

Meh, he is pretty accurate, Im probably rigid and maybe blinkered, Id like to think Im not all that blinkered but unfortunately being blinkered means Im blinkered to it, but thats enough of being blinkered. He is also right that he can be a pompous ****. I like to think I let my grudges slide and try to take most opinions on their own merit. For instance I used to think Hypo was a complete tit, but he has mellowed, so did jeffy to se extent, though he has got a bit angry again here and unfortunately made himself look like a bit of a internet warrior plank (sorry jeff)

Problem with Tim is I largely leave him alone, I cant be arsed for a grudge post off as I cant be arsed to come on here enough. Just seems to me most of the time he'd rather tackle my name rather than any opinions I hold, which is as cute as it is annoying.

Im also happy to admit Im wrong if I have to, such as with the board in the summer but thankfully I dont need to that often.

I was talking less of your encounter with him, and possibly a bit more about his recent interactions with UJ and I. Fair play, he finally admitted that he was wrong about that today, but this follows several posts of utter certainty where he repeatedly called Jeff out for being a liar, based on his píss-poor ability to read and comprehend.

Yesterday, with no proof, he decides to tell the world that I spend "far too much time" on American survivalist and neo-Nazi websites, which is utter fúcking códshíte - I've not spent a minute on them. He retracted that as soon as he was robustly challenged, although he still believes I'm on the autistic spectrum, and reckons that is an appropriate insult.

It's getting to the point now where pity, rather than anger, is the appropriate response.

seems to me most of the time he'd rather tackle my name rather than any opinions I hold, which is as cute as it is annoying.

That's not actually accurate. I don't have a clear mental image of your opinions - just a general impression you sometimes hunt in a pack with UJ and Hypo. UJ I don't have a personal issue with other than we have different opinions. Pap is the only one on this board I hold in contempt.

Edited by buctootim

That's not actually accurate. I don't have a clear mental image of your opinions - just a general impression you sometimes hunt in a pack with UJ and Hypo. UJ I don't have a personal issue with other than we have different opinions. Pap is the only one on this board I hold in contempt.

What a laugh.

"Help, I'm being hunted by a pack".

What, like the way you, CB Fry, Verbal and aintforever used to?

I don't hold you in contempt. You're just a pitiable liar, bully, coward and shíthouse.

This 'Bearsy – help!' thread certainly seems to be helping to resolve a few issues – couldn't we franchise it worldwide to help other fractious hotspots? :thumbup:

Oh Halo, you just made me spit my lunch out.... This thread is hilarious! So much more fun to read when I'm not the centre of an argument.

What happened to the hugs guys?! I thought we got to a good place!

Smirking, hard ons aren't sexist, but it's also more than possible to hug, without the other party knowing whether you have a hard on or not. That would be my recommendation. Particularly if you ever hug me.

I found it most odd myself. Lou & UJ are two people I've had pretty pleasant interactions with on here. Granted, Jeff & I often disagree, but I like to think it's largely been civil.

I really can't be arsed holding grudges with people on an internet forum to be honest. I was largely anonymous and ignored until I started posting vaguely feminist stuff, well outside of Music chat. So never really had any, that I was aware of.

As I said before, free hugs for all.

I agree, our opinions differ, but we debate stuff normally, without the name-calling or aggression that tends to happen on this board. Perhaps it's cos I get the feeling that you accept that people can have different opinions without making that person a c u n t.

Well that's utter bilge. Can't ever remember smirking and myself hunting in a pack. As he said we used to regularly clash a few years ago but we have both calmed down a little since then. With regards to UJ, I can't remember a single issue we have been United on other than this Sexism thing.

But SS and Hypo are some of my oldest foe's, so I don't know how you can think that.

Oh Halo, you just made me spit my lunch out.... This thread is hilarious! So much more fun to read when I'm not the centre of an argument.

What happened to the hugs guys?! I thought we got to a good place!

Smirking, hard ons aren't sexist, but it's also more than possible to hug, without the other party knowing whether you have a hard on or not. That would be my recommendation. Particularly if you ever hug me.

You would know if I hugged you with a hard on.

Well that's utter bilge. Can't ever remember smirking and myself hunting in a pack. As he said we used to regularly clash a few years ago but we have both calmed down a little since then. With regards to UJ, I can't remember a single issue we have been United on other than this Sexism thing.

Ha, exactly this!

I can honestly say that if you honestly think I hunt in a pack with those two you couldnt be more wrong, both of which I have had semi major spats with in the past and neither I would say I hold particularly similar opinions to TBH.

For instance, I can park a car with some degree of accuracy ;)

I really dont give much of a toss if you agree with my opinion or not tbh, if you think Im a bellend than thats probably a fair assumption. But Id rather not be judged on the basis of what other posters post as Ive never really looked to be in some sort of gang on here in all reality.

I can honestly say that if you honestly think I hunt in a pack with those two you couldnt be more wrong, both of which I have had semi major spats with in the past and neither I would say I hold particularly similar opinions to TBH.

For instance, I can park a car with some degree of accuracy ;)

I really dont give much of a toss if you agree with my opinion or not tbh, if you think Im a bellend than thats probably a fair assumption. But Id rather not be judged on the basis of what other posters post as Ive never really looked to be in some sort of gang on here in all reality.

No not bellend, I don't have a problem with you. The fact we often don't agree isn't an issue - Im more interested in reasoned argument than blind consensus

I found it most odd myself. Lou & UJ are two people I've had pretty pleasant interactions with on here. Granted, Jeff & I often disagree, but I like to think it's largely been civil.

I really can't be arsed holding grudges with people on an internet forum to be honest. I was largely anonymous and ignored until I started posting vaguely feminist stuff, well outside of Music chat. So never really had any, that I was aware of.

As I said before, free hugs for all.

I guess the good ole sexism debate brings out all kings of strong feelings.

And don't for a minute think I'm not going to raise it again just because it's turned into complete carnage this time. But I only talk about sexism, if someone says something offensive, or if a relevant topic comes up about football in the media.

No not bellend, I don't have a problem with you. The fact we often don't agree isn't an issue - Im more interested in reasoned argument than blind consensus

Translation: "Fúck, I've upset too many people. Pur-lease like me"

As I said, pitiable.

Im more interested in reasoned argument than blind consensus

Translation: "Fúck, I've upset too many people. Pur-lease like me"

As I said, pitiable.

Note that's reasoned argument - not risible, full of holes conspiro plots riffed verbatim from the net.

I'm joining Tim's pack anyway cos he seems outnumbered by the P/UJ/SS pack. Pap - get ur haircut! Jeff - go park ur car! Smirking - Stop slagging off Pelle & Lambart!

:thumbup:

It's not really a "pack" per se.

Tim has independently managed to get our attention, is all. It's good to share the experiences.

I don't feel so alone now that I know he lies about others.

While we're at it, apart from Tokes, who do you hate Bear? Where is Saint Bletch as well, I'm sure he'd like to add a word or 30,000 to the discussion.

I love everyone except for View From The Top. I never talk to him, but i see him quite often being mean to people, and not in a funny way, like Turkish or CB Fry do it. Even his username is Arrogance! :x

I love everyone except for View From The Top. I never talk to him, but i see him quite often being mean to people, and not in a funny way, like Turkish or CB Fry do it. Even his username is Arrogance! :x

Yes, I'm not keen on him also, he's quite crass. Language on Twitter as well is appalling.

I find it strange that he's a University lecturer as well, as his logic, spelling, grammar etc isn't the best. I'm aware that doesn't really matter, but I would generally expect better.

Oh, and I'm not saying mine is amazing, or I've never made a spelling mistake, or that my logic is always spot on before people try to pick me up on something.

Do you want to go to a party Ive been invited to in California? ;)

This is what I don't get. You're in the US. Your accent gives you licence to nail anything that moves, and yet you are still sad sex-less case.

Weird, I think VFTT is alright, I mean, he can be a harsh talking opinionated ****** at times but generally I find him to be ok.

I think what Im trying to say is he hasnt been that way to me.

VFTT has given me loads of crap in the past but doesn't bother me at all. I've caught some crap from you too.

Neither of you have ever displayed the unending hostility that Tim admits to, which is why we can all get on now.

Weird, I think VFTT is alright, I mean, he can be a harsh talking opinionated ****** at times but generally I find him to be ok.

I think what Im trying to say is he hasnt been that way to me.

The Same Logic By Which I Defend Hitler

Edited by Bearsy

VFTT has given me loads of crap in the past but doesn't bother me at all. I've caught some crap from you too.

Neither of you have ever displayed the unending hostility that Tim admits to, which is why we can all get on now.

Shall we all hug it out?

Best let KRG know, he won't want to miss out on this.

This is what I don't get. You're in the US. Your accent gives you licence to nail anything that moves, and yet you are still sad sex-less case.

:lol: Classsic Pap freakery. You dig around on the net to find some four year old Guardian profile and extrapolate out from that a whole lifestyle. About as accurate as your twin towers slpastick. You're too deficient to even realise it was a self deprecating joke about the dancing guy

Edited by buctootim

Well, tbh you do hold a few conspiracist beliefs that I find very hard to believe but in the whole your a reasonably accepting humorous chap.

I still think you were duped by barry sanchdune though

:lol: Classsic Pap freakery. You dig around on the net to find some four year old Guardian profile and extrapolate out from that a whole lifestyle. About as accurate as your twin towers slpastick.

Aw, mate.

I'm sorry. I assumed that was your best shot. Do you mean to tell us you are actually four years more repellent than you look there?

Can we get an updated photo, assuming there's a camera lens robust enough to capture the image?

Well, tbh you do hold a few conspiracist beliefs that I find very hard to believe but in the whole your a reasonably accepting humorous chap.

I still think you were duped by barry sanchdune though

Oh aye, Bazza got me a good one. Admitted it then and admit it now.