Bearsy - help!

Coxford_lou

Morning all. How goes it? So after a good night's sleep, and a read of a few of Lou's recent comments I have the following to say.

- Lou, sorry for having a go. I certainly did not mean to make you feel intimidated. As Pap can tell you, you really have no reason to feel intimidated by me, and i certainly don't want anyone to feel like that. I wasn't following you as such, it just seemed like a bit of antagonism to me that if you came on here to forget the conversation, you still mentioned the fact you were having it etc. Anyway, I apologise.

- I'm not sexist. I'm really not. You may or may not believe that, it's just that we have slightly different ideas as to how big a problem it is in society, obviously through different life experiences. Let's leave it at that.

- Smirking_Saint, you follow me on Twitter? I wasn't aware of that. I've chatted with Pap and KRG on there before but wasn't aware of that. I wonder if I follow you already, blissfully unaware that I follow you.

- Deppo is still on there, but isn't as funny as he used to be on here - he struggles more when he hasnt got everyone on here to bounce off.

Respect, Unbelievable Jeff. We're all capable of being an arse from time to time. Few realise it, even fewer try to address it.

Oh I was referring to the nuns. Were you referring to the chaps? It's this word 'banter' - causes endless confusion. It should be banned! ;)

I was referring to the latter, but if you were referring to the nuns then I, in turn, must refer you to SOG's link on post 160 - that is when this thread took a turn for the better :thumbup:

Respect, Unbelievable Jeff. We're all capable of being an arse from time to time. Few realise it, even fewer try to address it.

Hmm doesn't bode well for the Great Gender War tho does it, if bros are gonna go around apologising to women! How come buctootim & alpine saint don't get one? Is it cos of their bollocks???

The problem with free hugs for all KRG is if there is a certain level of attractiveness involved then Ill prob get a boner and then we are back to square one being called sexist etc again

Im all for equality of the racist but I cant help my male desires !!!

On another note, I spend 6 hours on the road and what the hell happens ? This is the muppet show jeff ? For god sake man think of the muppets :facepalm:

What level of attractiveness causes a smirking boner when you get a hug?

Brilliant, nothing passes old Timmy by does it - apart from the fact that myself and SS have a pretty checkered past on getting on on this forum. But don't worry, you'll be right one day Timmy.

Two separate mods have described you to me as a bellend who is best ignored. That seems like sound advice.

That's a real coincidence, because they have said similar about you..?

Luckily I don't need people to tell me what I think, so i already knew this.

Jeez is there nothing you can do unaided? Park, fix up your house, contraception, original comebacks.

The problem with free hugs for all KRG is if there is a certain level of attractiveness involved then Ill prob get a boner and then we are back to square one being called sexist etc again

Im all for equality of the racist but I cant help my male desires !!!

On another note, I spend 6 hours on the road and what the hell happens ? This is the muppet show jeff ? For god sake man think of the muppets :facepalm:

I follow all three on twitter, I think, I may follow you, god knows, I follow plenty on twitter n talk plenty of ****e

Think Jeff needs to have a lay down mind. May have gone a tad OTT on here old chap, not up there with the worst meltdown Ive seen but it was almost there.

S'ok Smirks, I'm not that attractive. I most likely won't have that effect, unless chaps with long hair and beards are your sort of thing. Hugs are good for the soul.

I'll PM you my Twitter, give us a follow dude.

I want more Saints chat on my twitter. It's too full of games stuff, and frankly, that's just depressing at the moment.

Jeez is there nothing you can do unaided? Park, fix up your house, contraception, original comebacks.

Fancy meeting up to discuss this Tim? You're in London often, so why don't we go to a pub and have a pint to discuss this?

I tried to be the bigger man by saying let's just ignore each other, but like a moth to a flame you just can't stay away, so let's meet up, discuss this and then we can stop all this petty arguing on a forum. I'm sure like I am, you're not as much of a díck as you come across on this forum.

All depends on the levels of alcohol in the system I suppose. Though there are limiting factors there. Whys that do you want to experiment ?

That would be fun. Let's go to town and you can stand there with one of those Free Hugs signs round you neck. I can plot the graph of attractiveness versus scream induced-by-erection volume!

Two separate mods have described you to me as a bellend who is best ignored. That seems like sound advice.

"Please mods, I'm getting trouble from a big boy named Unbelievable Jeff!"

stevegrant said i was "annoying". Me! So you can't always listen to these mod bros :thumbup:

Certainly not stevegrant. He dishes out labels faster than a Maccy D's shift supervisor. And he's a fúcking thief.

That's a real coincidence, because they have said similar about you..?

Luckily I don't need people to tell me what I think, so I already knew this.

"Please mods, I'm getting trouble from a big boy named buctootim"

Fancy meeting up to discuss this Tim? You're in London often, so why don't we go to a pub and have a pint to discuss this?

I tried to be the bigger man by saying let's just ignore each other, but like a moth to a flame you just can't stay away, so let's meet up, discuss this and then we can stop all this petty arguing on a forum. I'm sure like I am, you're not as much of a díck as you come across on this forum.

That's Tim for you. You're wasting your time, btw. You may get things to a level where things seem settled, but he'll inevitably have one of his sad days and start lashing out.

"Please mods, I'm getting trouble from a big boy named Unbelievable Jeff!"

Certainly not stevegrant. He dishes out labels faster than a Maccy D's shift supervisor. And he's a fúcking thief.

"Please mods, I'm getting trouble from a big boy named buctootim"

That's Tim for you. You're wasting your time, btw. You may get things to a level where things seem settled, but he'll inevitably have one of his sad days and start lashing out.

I can do nothing but try Pap. I may as well, as having him getting under my feet on a daily basis is pretty annoying.

Got no idea why stevegrant would call me a bellend mind :D. It may be just when I lost my **** at him. But fairplay to the lad, he let me back on and haven't had a run-in since, so got nothing bad to say about him.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Actually I did ignore you - it was you who sparked it up again this morning. Last time we had a meeting arranged (with one of my charity's donors) you bailed out saying you had to be up North -but then lied about it on here, just a couple of weeks ago.

I come here for a laugh, bit of banter and to debate stuff. Smirking might be right - I might come across as a bit pompous or disdainful sometimes. That's the nature of web boards - he can come across as blinkered and rigid. One probably triggers the other and its pointless arguing which came first.

I don't need to meet you. Im sure your mates and family like you - as mine like me. What pushes my personal buttons is when posters who work in an area and know something about it get ridiculed. I know eff all about IT project management. If you tell me something about that I'll believe you. I dont know why you find it hard to accept that other posters, for example VFTT and education of working class kids, know more than you in some areas.

Actually I did ignore you - it was you who sparked it up again this morning. Last time we had a meeting arranged (with one of my charity's donors) you bailed out saying you had to be up North -but then lied about it on here, just a couple of weeks ago.

I come here for a laugh, bit of banter and to debate stuff. Smirking might be right - I might come across as a bit pompous or disdainful sometimes. That's the nature of web boards - he can come across as blinkered and rigid. One probably triggers the other and its pointless arguing which came first.

I don't need to meet you. Im sure your mates and family like you - as mine like me. What pushes my personal buttons is when posters who work in an area and know something about it get ridiculed. I know eff all about IT project management. If you tell me something about that I'll believe you. I dont know why you find it hard to accept that other posters, for example VFTT and education of working class kids, know more than you in some areas.

Sorry, you mentioned me in a post for no reason? Can you point out where I started anything before that this morning?

I'm not going back over the old ground of the previous meet that you said I couldn't come to anyway once I'd accepted. I am happy to post the PM's if you like, but at the same time I don't think that does either of us any goo, especially after your meltdown last time.

If you can't act like an adult and meet up with me to discuss it then fair enough, but can you please ignore me and not mention me in your posts.

In relation to VFTT, I asked him for figures, he said he had them over and over but never produced them. That's what I found annoying. And yes, I think 18 year old going to university should have a basic grasp of how the loan will work. That's not unreasonable when you're looking to get yourself into that much debt.

Anyway, the offer for meeting up is open, and to be fair that's open to anyone that thinks things would be sorted out easier via a face to face discussion, where we don't have the chance to hide behind our forum persona's.

yes pls i think that would be v.helpful :thumbup:

I am happy for Tim to send a screenshot of the conversation from his Mailbox. Not sure if he'd change it if he were to just copy and paste it y'see.

I haven't seen the conversation for ages due to it being on my old account, so happy to be proved wrong - I'll happily hold my hands up and apologise for calling him a liar then. Until then I am working off my memory...

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

I am happy for Tim to send a screenshot of the conversation from his Mailbox. Not sure if he'd change it if he were to just copy and paste it y'see.

Actually tbf I have just re-read it. You did say you couldn't make the meeting as you were up north and didn't accept and then withdraw - so apologies for to that extent. You did however post up the contents of a PM and email having assured me you wouldnt.

Actually tbf I have just re-read it. You did say you couldn't make the meeting as you were up north and didn't accept and then withdraw - so apologies for to that extent. You did however post up the contents of a PM and email having assured me you wouldnt.

Yes, after you accused me of lying. I would only ever do that if someone is questioning my integrity over something. I didn't want to do that, but you had really had a go at me that day, when I was debating with someone else and not you, and then you called me a liar. Sorry, but I felt within my rights to do that.

Ur too slow tim i read all that :thumbup:

Christina Liebherr? What Was That All About?

It was a couple of years ago when nobody was sure which Liebherr owned the club. I got an email from Christina which was puzzling at the time, but made sense later when it turned out Katharina owned Saints.

Yes, after you accused me of lying. I would only ever do that if someone is questioning my integrity over something. I didn't want to do that, but you had really had a go at me that day, when I was debating with someone else and not you, and then you called me a liar. Sorry, but I felt within my rights to do that.

Which is odd, really. The only person proven to have been lying lately is Tim.

Which is odd, really. The only person proven to have been lying lately is Tim.

Meh, he is pretty accurate, Im probably rigid and maybe blinkered, Id like to think Im not all that blinkered but unfortunately being blinkered means Im blinkered to it, but thats enough of being blinkered. He is also right that he can be a pompous ****. I like to think I let my grudges slide and try to take most opinions on their own merit. For instance I used to think Hypo was a complete tit, but he has mellowed, so did jeffy to se extent, though he has got a bit angry again here and unfortunately made himself look like a bit of a internet warrior plank (sorry jeff)

Problem with Tim is I largely leave him alone, I cant be arsed for a grudge post off as I cant be arsed to come on here enough. Just seems to me most of the time he'd rather tackle my name rather than any opinions I hold, which is as cute as it is annoying.

Im also happy to admit Im wrong if I have to, such as with the board in the summer but thankfully I dont need to that often.

Meh, he is pretty accurate, Im probably rigid and maybe blinkered, Id like to think Im not all that blinkered but unfortunately being blinkered means Im blinkered to it, but thats enough of being blinkered. He is also right that he can be a pompous ****. I like to think I let my grudges slide and try to take most opinions on their own merit. For instance I used to think Hypo was a complete tit, but he has mellowed, so did jeffy to se extent, though he has got a bit angry again here and unfortunately made himself look like a bit of a internet warrior plank (sorry jeff)

Problem with Tim is I largely leave him alone, I cant be arsed for a grudge post off as I cant be arsed to come on here enough. Just seems to me most of the time he'd rather tackle my name rather than any opinions I hold, which is as cute as it is annoying.

Im also happy to admit Im wrong if I have to, such as with the board in the summer but thankfully I dont need to that often.

I found it most odd myself. Lou & UJ are two people I've had pretty pleasant interactions with on here. Granted, Jeff & I often disagree, but I like to think it's largely been civil.

I really can't be arsed holding grudges with people on an internet forum to be honest. I was largely anonymous and ignored until I started posting vaguely feminist stuff, well outside of Music chat. So never really had any, that I was aware of.

As I said before, free hugs for all.