Bearsy - help!

Coxford_lou

Do not, destroy my image of you, ever. The forum will not work for me again. K? :thumbup:

Erm ooooookay. I mean, i can understand Lou's motives, she's trying to turn me into a 45yo Tom Selleck man so she can think of me when she fingers herself, but you patrick, why is you Imaging me? Is ur redtube broken?

Sorry? Why would I have sand up my bum?

I'm very good cheers, in a good mood today, yourself?

Just wondering: you've been less like self-styled hardman (devil's advocate in your words) and more like hectoring bore these past few days. Something seems to be itching away.

Am good, thanks. Earlier, got a long line of blacks and greens in my packet of fruit pastilles.

Just wondering: you've been less like self-styled hardman (devil's advocate in your words) and more like hectoring bore these past few days. Something seems to be itching away.

Am good, thanks. Earlier, got a long line of blacks and greens in my packet of fruit pastilles.

Just trying to tone it down and not get into arguments, seems like a very pointless use of everyone's time. Can see you're not doing the same thing! But no, nothing itching away at all.

By the way, the reason I posted the VFTT quote above was due to an earlier post on this thread where Bearsy was saying he is the only poster he dislikes on this forum, due to the mean way he speaks to people. I should have put 'FAO Bearsy' admittedly, but I didn't know today was one of the days you'd decide to pick me up on things.