The Weekends Other Games

Wrensup

Their wrongly disallowed equaliser made me chuckle.

Hey was it wrong to disallow? An offside player ran towards goal. Isn't that offside under this season's interpretation?

Anyway, it was Liverpool and I think by law any debatable decisions against Liverpool, Tottenham, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea should be given to the opposition.

Hey was it wrong to disallow? An offside player ran towards goal. Isn't that offside under this season's interpretation?

Anyway, it was Liverpool and I think by law any debatable decisions against Liverpool, Tottenham, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea should be given to the opposition.

Bet the papers make an issue of it but only cancels out the Bournemouth one against them!

I've just watched MOTD2 and the assistant has definitely flagged Moreno offside on the far side of the pitch. You can tell by the way that he has signalled with his flag pointing upwards. It was a tight call but you can see that the Newcastle defender stops playing as soon as he sees the flag go up.