The Weekends Other Games

Wrensup

2-0 isn't it or are the Beeb and Sky lagging behind again. Unsurprising, City didn't look all that great last week and were beatable, if only we hadn't fielded a weak side and then got spanked midweek anyway.

Stoke playing really well and their second was class. Looking forward to the Man City goal. Is it before or after Stoke nearly get the third?

I hate teams whose only plan is counter attacking football. Especially at home. Learn how to control possession and build up play for goodness' sake.

Completely disagree. "Propaganda" possession football is the dullest to watch by far. Much rather watch teams that play with some tempo than a team that has 65% possession and 2 or 3 shots on target all game. Like us

I hate teams whose only plan is counter attacking football. Especially at home. Learn how to control possession and build up play for goodness' sake.

At the end of the day though it's winning that counts, now take any of the multi-titled sides in history and you can't remember how they played on such and such a day, they won and got the points; that's all that counts at the end of the day.

City are very beatable away from home. We didn't give them enough of a game but you can get at them. Anyone could win it this season, really could be low points tally.

Wenger probably should have signed Schneiderlin and they'd be miles ahead already. Still think Arsenal will win it.

Ah there I don't know. Back in the summer I predicted that at some point this season Arsenal would struggle because of injuries and lack of purchases to cover them. We're about to find out if I'm even a bit right because they've got so many injuries just now.

At the end of the day though it's winning that counts, now take any of the multi-titled sides in history and you can't remember how they played on such and such a day, they won and got the points; that's all that counts at the end of the day.

I never said otherwise. Just commenting that I hate it, it lacks adventure for me but I understand that's not everyone values things the same way.

City are very beatable away from home. We didn't give them enough of a game but you can get at them. Anyone could win it this season, really could be low points tally.

Wenger probably should have signed Schneiderlin and they'd be miles ahead already. Still think Arsenal will win it.

But we have yet to sort out our home tactics indeed we are better away this year

WTF @ Chelsea this season.

Seriously, what the hell is with them.

jose would have been sacked for a multitude of things any other season. Roman is giving the fans what they want

they missed a massive trick letting klopp go by. as have all the other top side. He looks like the real f-ing deal

but jose's performance on and off the field this season has been disgraceful

Bournemouth win at Chelsea and they deserved it

great watch

Eddie Howe looks like a very good manager

also, Liverpool will finish top 4 quite comfortably this season

Crikey I have stopped listening to kloppsport as its just a klopperpool love in 24 hours a day, do we really have to suffer the same on here?

See spurs were held by westbrom shades of poch at Southampton. from the bbc

But Spurs' intensity dropped after that strong start and West Brom levelled before the break when James McClean's header concluded a patient move.

Pochs style starting to tire spurs out? (I ****ing hope so because I'm not looking forward to facing them in a couple of weeks)

I'm didn't say they win alot of games but seem to show more desire and attitude than us at the moment to try and turn things around, they came back from 2-0 down against Everton last week to draw 3-3 even after conceding a goal in the last minute (could you see us doing that currently) and they won yesterday at the BPL champions Chelsea, for a club such as them with their lack resources (given the injuries they have too) that is a great quality to have.

We seem to have gone backwards (literally) only start playing in the first and last 10 minutes of a match, heads go down when we concede goals and we hold the ball too long at critical times (Dusan Tadic a prime example) giving the opposition time to reorganise, it was evident yesterday, on Wednesday and the week before against Stoke, if some of our players just showed the same desire as the Bompey players we wouldn't be in this mess now.

I'm didn't say they win alot of games but seem to show more desire and attitude than us at the moment to try and turn things around, they came back from 2-0 down against Everton last week to draw 3-3 even after conceding a goal in the last minute (could you see us doing that currently) and they won yesterday at the BPL champions Chelsea, for a club such as them with their lack resources (given the injuries they have too) that is a great quality to have.

We seem to have gone backwards (literally) only start playing in the first and last 10 minutes of a match, heads go down when we concede goals and we hold the ball too long at critical times (Dusan Tadic a prime example) giving the opposition time to reorganise, it was evident yesterday, on Wednesday and the week before against Stoke, if some of our players just showed the same desire as the Bompey players we wouldn't be in this mess now.

Literally?

It is possible to feel some sympathy for the Chelsea manager. On MotD, the TV camera clearly showed the ball hitting the arm of a Bournemouth player who was flat on his back on the pitch and the Ref DID NOT give a penalty. When are referees going to understand that Chelsea must be awarded a penalty in every match to improve their chances of getting a result. I'm surprised the Chelsea manager doesn't winge about it more often in order to pressurise referee's into making more pro-Chelsea, decisions.

Liverpool struggling and 1-0 down to Newcastle

Would a Newcastle win make our battering,capitulation,humiliation...etc look even more ridiculous,embarrassing,annoying?

****ing yes!

I know LFC made changes,but bloody hell it would **** me right off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would a Newcastle win make our battering,capitulation,humiliation...etc look even more ridiculous,embarrassing,annoying?

****ing yes!

It wouldn't for me it will keep all the plastic Liverpool fans at work quiet.

****ing yes!

No I couldn't give a **** as long even if Liverpool never win another game...my Liverpool supporting mate told me he had tickets for Liverpool v arsenal and he was looking forward to it as it probably be a title decider..obviously that was before today! They are the most deluded self righteous fans of them all. Anyway as they are rivals for a mid table spot we should want them to lose.

All that title talk and they are 2 points ahead of us. I know we are on a bad run of form and everyone thinks we are in some sort of crisis, but a few weeks ago we were playing some decent stuff and getting good results. There's no reason we can't turn things around.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

All that title talk and they are 2 points ahead of us. I know we are on a bad run of form and everyone thinks we are in some sort of crisis, but a few weeks ago we were playing some decent stuff and getting good results. There's no reason we can't turn things around.

The whole PL (bar Leicester) seems unable to find any sort of form. Unexpected results (and Chelsea losing) are becoming the norm this season ...which makes for good entertainment (and also underlies how there really are no easy games in the PL this season)

No I couldn't give a **** as long even if Liverpool never win another game...my Liverpool supporting mate told me he had tickets for Liverpool v arsenal and he was looking forward to it as it probably be a title decider..obviously that was before today! They are the most deluded self righteous fans of them all. Anyway as they are rivals for a mid table spot we should want them to lose.

Very much enjoyed Liverpool's defeat today, shuts up plenty of the 1980s glory hunting relics that many of us have the unfortunate requirement to work with. They've been out in force in recent weeks , I work in Surrey a lot and one particular gobshlte kopite has been telling anyone who will listen that Klopp will lead them to glory this season.

It's also good to show up reactionary dlckheads like Batman above.

This season is proving to be very unpredictable, plenty more twists to come , I still think Man City will be win, good luck to Leicester (must admit I'm a bit jealous of them)

Very much enjoyed Liverpool's defeat today, shuts up plenty of the 1980s glory hunting relics that many of us have the unfortunate requirement to work with. They've been out in force in recent weeks , I work in Surrey a lot and one particular gobshlte kopite has been telling anyone who will listen that Klopp will lead them to glory this season.

It's also good to show up reactionary dlckheads like Batman above.

This season is proving to be very unpredictable, plenty more twists to come , I still think Man City will be win, good luck to Leicester (must admit I'm a bit jealous of them)

Oh yes the mid to late 40 something bloke, with a nice southern accent, whose never been North of the Watford gap and is yet a Liverpool fan. I have a few at my work place giving me dogs abuse last week bet they all go quiet on Monday though.

The whole PL (bar Leicester) seems unable to find any sort of form. Unexpected results (and Chelsea losing) are becoming the norm this season ...which makes for good entertainment (and also underlies how there really are no easy games in the PL this season)

It's crazy. Arsenal had two poor results ( lost at WBA and a point of Norwich) and have gotten away with it. City looked to be running away with it but have shown that even they can't cope with their best players being injured. Leicester look like the only team who want to win it! Think it will be between City and Arsenal, it really will depend on Aguero's fitness for the rest of the campaign imo.

It's crazy. Arsenal had two poor results ( lost at WBA and a point of Norwich) and have gotten away with it. City looked to be running away with it but have shown that even they can't cope with their best players being injured. Leicester look like the only team who want to win it! Think it will be between City and Arsenal, it really will depend on Aguero's fitness for the rest of the campaign imo.

It's got to be Arsenal's season to win it IMO, considering the other big teams form, if not this season then when? but I'd rather see Leicester win it, god knows I'd be well jealous, but anybody but the usual suspects winning it would be good.

Or we could be positive and say, hey, we gained a point on Liverpool.

Just goes to show, in the League, every club has games like we did yesterday. You just try to have as few of them as possible. IMO Liverpool had a worst performance today than we did against Villa. They looked listless and toothless.