Jordan Sibley - Your Time Is Up -- RESIGN

pluto

You are clearly out of your depth with the title 'Head of Media' and you should think about moving on for the good of the club. Your position at the club has become untenable following the disasterous handling of allowing Alex Crook and his chums access to Southampton FC. Its very clear that this individual is bad news to the club and looks to damage it any given chance. This buffon is only interested in making money via sensationalism and you Sibley have allowed it to happen. He has even been accused this week of making something up about a player and selling it to the tabloids. You might think its all a bit of fun and laugh behind his back, but i and many other Saints fans think its seriously very damaging to our club.

Hmmm so you think every transfer rumour in the papers is based on solid evidence and sources...If you aren't a troll this is very funny that a grown man could actually post this tripe :lol:

Amongst much crap Alex Crook makes up, it was 'shane long' going to liverpool that others claim was his doing.

This article was supplied by Alex Crook http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ronald-koeman-puts-southampton-future-7142521 So lets get this right, Crook cibtubes to slag off our club damaging it as a brand and incompetent Sibley just lets him stroll around Staplewood and St Marys doing what he likes.

The club is trying to do its utmost in getting commercial revenue up, it has no chance whilst Crook continues damaging our club

Its water off a ducks back pathetic morons with online faceless abuse. amusing esp people saying im this and that. z z z z z

What i like most about our proper local media is they all think Crook is a complete mug and the 'daily star' is his level.

The Irish independent published a story regarding SL to Liverpool or Spurs at 11.03 am on 15th Jan. Alex Crook's story wasn't t published on the Mirror website until 8 am the following day.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Irish independent published a story regarding SL to Liverpool or Spurs at 11.03 am on 15th Jan. Alex Crook's story wasn't t published on the Mirror website until 8 am the following day.

So who told the irish daily star :mcinnes:

Colin Harvey wrote the Star for the UK and Eire. Published on the 16th too...

You clearly dont get how journos can work things.

Anyway another day and another tweet from portsmouth born Alex Crook running our club down.

"Koeman reiterated yesterday he had told Ramirez he can go #saintsfc have wasted best part of £50m on him and Osvaldo."

Anyway another day and another tweet from portsmouth born Alex Crook running our club down.

"Koeman reiterated yesterday he had told Ramirez he can go #saintsfc have wasted best part of £50m on him and Osvaldo."

Wasn't crook one of Corteses boys?

I certainly wasn't aware letting others run with scoops was a thing.

Now I know.

• 4 weeks later...
Can't see problem we do want sell for right price and mane has been poor of late

Mane hasn't been poor of late - his finishing near goal hasn't been on target since being left out for the Norwich game - the rest of his play has been fine. I hope we keep him, but I fear we won't.

More Crook work: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-city-set-fight-7376631

I'm sure he is kept well informed of our keeness to sell each squad member.

Persisent which is admirable. Anyone asked him about our interest in Austin? [emoji38]

Just wondering what's wrong with this piece? It's pretty lightweight of course, but it does poke the issue about Mane perhaps not being the huge miss many of us thought he might be. Certainly it seems that Ron is either sidelining him, or perhaps winding him up for the latter part of the season where he gives us a genuine quick option up front, scores a few goals and reinflates his price.

You could open a tabloid and find 10 articles like this every day pretty much anywhere in the football world, couldn't you?

Which part of that statement isn't fair and/or accurate?

well ....the bit about Osvaldo is surely true.

Cortese thought that buying Ramirez was the right decision, and nearly doubled the transfer record trying to prove it. (more money to his Italian friends) :smug:

Gaston never adapted to the English Prem. game, had an embarrassing amount of time out with various injuries, and - when he was fit - he could never get in the side.

He had some skill and very occasionally we saw some of it, but despite his "supporterrs" on this site, it surely speaks volumes when you consider that he was consistantly being ignored for selection successively .....by three Saints managers.. Whatever it was that was wrong, he just didn't fit the bill ...and SFC ended up paying dearly for it.

£50 million wasted?.....I'm sure most of us would agree - it might have been spent more wisely.

Edited by david in sweden