Possible chants: Spoiler Alert no mention of Pompey!

SaintMichael

CPFC away: "Sea gull in drag, it's a Sea gull in drag.... it's not an Eagle, it's a Sea gull in drag"

or "Fat f%cking Sea gull, it's just a fat f%cking Sea gull.....Fat f%cking Sea gull,...it's just a fat f%cking Sea gull

Liverpool @ home

You're just our reserves,.....you're just our reserves, Call yourselves Liverpool,... but you're just our reserves

CPFC away: "Sea gull in drag, it's a Sea gull in drag.... it's not an Eagle, it's a Sea gull in drag"

or "Fat f%cking Sea gull, it's just a fat f%cking Sea gull.....Fat f%cking Sea gull,...it's just a fat f%cking Sea gull

Liverpool @ home

You're just our reserves,.....you're just our reserves, Call yourselves Liverpool,... but you're just our reserves

Well they're both sh*t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liverpool @ home

You may leave.

The first one is absolutely pathetic. The second one just ill-advised and not very clever.

Liverpool @ home

Why do we always attract people like this? :mcinnes:

At least he tried.................

Not even worth the time trying with our fan base. 'Oh when the saints' is about all anyone is prepared to sing anyway.

It was embarrassing in Israel. Other than a small group a couple of rows in front of me everyone just wanted to sit in silence.

No, these miserable old £@*!s will criticise anything people suggest but wouldn't actually come up with anything themselves. Don't take it personally!

Absolute ******** mush, some of us have regularly come up with songs that stuck, but those ones are just sh*t.

Two songs about an irrelevant noddy club supported by people in fancy dress, one that makes us look small time as it's completely wrong and al of them to a tune that's so over used it's dull.

The best I've heard in recent seasons is the "he's our Cedric one" to oasis's she's electric but for some reason no one bothers with it.

Absolute ******** mush, some of us have regularly come up with songs that stuck, but those ones are just sh*t.

Two songs about an irrelevant noddy club supported by people in fancy dress, one that makes us look small time as it's completely wrong and al of them to a tune that's so over used it's dull.

The best I've heard in recent seasons is the "he's our Cedric one" to oasis's she's electric but for some reason no one bothers with it.

Which songs have this board come up with recently that are original and have stuck? The Wanyama one?

At no point did I say his ideas were great. However sometimes it's better to say nothing at all, rather than rip him a new one at the first opportunity.

I imagine these songs don't take off because they get an outing once or twice, and if they don't immediately get everyone else singing along, they are binned.

Couldn't agree more - heard that in Denmark last year. I really can't believe that one hasn't caught on. Credit to whoever made that one up.

For some reason we are reluctant to sing anything new or something that doesn't involve sh*t 'banta'. 'The wheels on the goal, go round and round' or shouting 'left' and 'right' as the try and set the goal up, from the other week comes to mind...

The OP pretty much sums up 90% of our fan base, so it is likely that these will catch on.

ignore the haters St Mike, I liked them, they were funny, original and catchy. It'll really annoy of Palarse to hear us taking the p*ss out of their bird!

This season represents a great opportunity to get some great songs going and some old classics! We can have bags full of banter with the opposition fans and players alike.

Everton - We can bring back the "look like a wotsit" song for Koeman!

Spuds - How funny would it be to chant "potato" over and over again at them in a Keith Lemon voice, they're so stupid they probably wouldn't get it!

Leicester - AFter last season love in where we sang "you're gonna win the league" This year we can stick it to them with "you're gonna win f*ck all"

Bournemouth - Obvious "You're just a sh*t strawberry, sh*t Strawberry, you're just a sh*t strawberry"

Middlesbourgh - "you're in the middle of no where, you're in the middle of no where"

Swansea - "just ugly ducklings, you're just ugly ducklings"

Proper Banter opportunities :lol:

I always think it's amazing that other fans have a go at the Northam for chanting boring repetitive songs. Maybe that's true but no one else seems to do anything about it and let's face it, if it wasnt for the northam the majority of our games would be watched in stony silence.

ignore the haters St Mike, I liked them, they were funny, original and catchy. It'll really annoy of Palarse to hear us taking the p*ss out of their bird!

This season represents a great opportunity to get some great songs going and some old classics! We can have bags full of banter with the opposition fans and players alike.

Everton - We can bring back the "look like a wotsit" song for Koeman!

Spuds - How funny would it be to chant "potato" over and over again at them in a Keith Lemon voice, they're so stupid they probably wouldn't get it!

Leicester - AFter last season love in where we sang "you're gonna win the league" This year we can stick it to them with "you're gonna win f*ck all"

Bournemouth - Obvious "You're just a sh*t strawberry, sh*t Strawberry, you're just a sh*t strawberry"

Middlesbourgh - "you're in the middle of no where, you're in the middle of no where"

Swansea - "just ugly ducklings, you're just ugly ducklings"

Proper Banter opportunities :lol:

:blush: