Saints 1 MIddlesbrough 0 - Post Match

St Chalet

MotM vs Middlesbrough (Home 2016/17)  

277 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Middlesbrough (Home 2016/17)

ALWAYS would be there....the irritating brother (aged 14) that still thinks Santa is real and interpts the adult conversation as he wants to play connect 4

Which name would you use to confirm your attendance, be careful as no one likes you as any of them, so in order to get an invite you would have to create yet another new persona

Which name would you use to confirm your attendance, be careful as no one likes you as any of them, so in order to get an invite you would have to create yet another new persona

I'm suggesting Glasgow adopts "Gall Blather" as his new non-de-plume. He will be instantly recognisable.

Did we really switch to 4-2-3-1 on Sunday? Mostly it looked like we were still trying to play 4-3-3, but whoever was meant to be playing as the right hand of the front three (Boufal while he was on, presumably) just decided to spend more time in the middle than out wide.

It looked to me like Ward Prowse played wider and further forward, in general, in the second half and Boufal moved inside a bit.

Redmond floated around but tended to make runs on the left. So it was a sort of 4231.

I definitely thought we changed shape, anyway.

It looked to me like Ward Prowse played wider and further forward, in general, in the second half and Boufal moved inside a bit.

Redmond floated around but tended to make runs on the left. So it was a sort of 4231.

I definitely thought we changed shape, anyway.

Shown here using the team that played during that 2nd half, with the front players rotating - I reckon that's pretty good. (& fits in with some of the players on the bench too).

---------------Forster---------------

Martina---Fonte---Virgil---McQueen

----------Romeu---Clasie----------

JWP----------Boufal-------Redmond

-------------Rodriguez--------------