Saints Player

OldNick

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if SaintsPlayer is still operating, or if they’ve gone out of business now? The streaming itself still works, and I know they had website problems so opened a Telegram group, but I’ve not managed to join and I’m getting no response to emails, so they seem to have disappeared entirely. 

34 minutes ago, RobM said:

Does anybody know if SaintsPlayer is still operating, or if they’ve gone out of business now? The streaming itself still works, and I know they had website problems so opened a Telegram group, but I’ve not managed to join and I’m getting no response to emails, so they seem to have disappeared entirely. 

They're still around, but they've had an absolute nightmare with the service.

We will see if it's any better today, as it was unusable the last time I used it on a Saturday.

They don't seem to respond to people either, only as an acknowledgement of payment - so they're still there, but not offering any kind of support or status updates.

42 minutes ago, RobM said:

They are posting updates on Telegram still, but it's not possible to post messages to the group.

Thank you both. Seems a bit of a risky move to just send them money and hope the service keeps working!

How do you get added to Telegram then? The invite they emailed has expired. 

Are they @SaintsPlayer on Telegram?

Edited by RobM

2 hours ago, RobM said:

Thank you both. Seems a bit of a risky move to just send them money and hope the service keeps working!

How do you get added to Telegram then? The invite they emailed has expired. 

Are they @SaintsPlayer on Telegram?

No idea how to get onto their Telegram, like you my invites expired and they're not forthcoming with new ones. Emails to them just get ignored, which is frustrating as you can never be sure if they're having problems or if it's your own end.

It was a bit better today though, but it does feel as if it's on it's last legs similar to the SportsMania end.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

No idea how to get onto their Telegram, like you my invites expired and they're not forthcoming with new ones. Emails to them just get ignored, which is frustrating as you can never be sure if they're having problems or if it's your own end.

It was a bit better today though, but it does feel as if it's on it's last legs similar to the SportsMania end.

My invite expired, but I emailed them and got a response. This was on the first day of the season though.

May be worth searching out alternatives....

17 hours ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

I’ve been a member for quite sometime and have noticed a deterioration in service/contact. I’ve just sent a message on Telegram and will report back when/if I hear back. 

OK, so I messaged on Telegram and immediately got info on renewal of my account. Looks like they’re still in operation and I suspect the use of Telegram is to provide a ‘more suitable’ means of contact. I use the iptv app on an iPad which generally works well, although there is buffering at times. Overall though I’m pleased with the service.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Black Sea Saint said:

Anyone else having match day issues with SP this season? Seems to last 20 minutes each time then stops. Admin turn off the Telegram forum comments and refuse to answer direct messages. Not great at all.

Yeah, it's been shocking on match days since the start of the season. Seems ok on the day to day for other bits that I use it for, but in terms of 3pm kick offs it has been pretty pants.

Not sure if it's a capacity issue or if they're being 'targetted', but it's not the same reliability as it once was. The lack of comms and removing our ability to talk to them is a bit shit as well, it's not like they're giving it out for free. They've got customers at the end of the day.

Edited by S-Clarke
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Black Sea Saint said:

Anyone else having match day issues with SP this season? Seems to last 20 minutes each time then stops. Admin turn off the Telegram forum comments and refuse to answer direct messages. Not great at all.

I had the same experience on Sunday. Had to switch to one of the links posted by the guys on the match day thread.

Very disappointing level of service this season.

Anyone know of alternatives? I don't mind paying as long as I get my money's worth!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...