New Highway Code

badgerx16

A revised version of the HC is being introduced, changing the rules and priorities for pedestrians and cyclists at crossings and junctions. However, how many drivers are going to know these changes are being made, and how many are going to acquaint themselves of their new responsibilities ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 30/07/2021 at 09:15, badgerx16 said:

A revised version of the HC is being introduced, changing the rules and priorities for pedestrians and cyclists at crossings and junctions. However, how many drivers are going to know these changes are being made, and how many are going to acquaint themselves of their new responsibilities ?

The volume of numpties sat in the middle lane of an empty motorway should answer that question.

The amount of people I still see fiddling with their phone is surprising.  I noticed one in my rear view mirror this afternoon, ok we were stopped at the lights.  They turned green, she hadn't noticed and I left her standing....well, as much as you can in a 23 year old, automatic, Toyota Yaris. 😎

• 3 months later...