Salisu

Saint Garrett

He didn’t write that… or at least I hope he didn’t. If he thinks everyone gave their all then we don’t want people like him who seriously believe that here next season. There’s some things called standard and respect and they certainly lost this season. 

Edited by SotonianWill

24 minutes ago, SotonianWill said:

He didn’t write that… or at least I hope he didn’t. If he thinks everyone gave their all then we don’t want people like him who seriously believe that here next season. There’s some things called standard and respect and they certainly lost this season. 

Chat gpt

• Like 1

Hopefully he's one of the first to bugger off. Never really got the hype about him. Took an age to get regular football here because he wasn't ready mentally/physically for it (no problem in itself, I guess). 

But seemed to win loads of plaudits for last ditch tackles which decent defenders wouldn't have had to make in the first place. Clearly doesn't care and based on his social media, obviously thinks he's some sort of billy big bollocks mega-star. Hopefully another team believes the hype, buys him for big money, and then he flops. 

I liked him.

In his early days,once he found his feet, he looked a gem of a player.

Shame he had to work with shit.

Okay: maybe he's not been that commited in the past few months, but who in the squad has. I think he'll go on and become a fantastic top-level defender.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

At least he's come out and written something. I appreciate the sentiment. Even if he didn't write it himself, the thought of him wanting to do so shows he cares.

Fuck off does it. Playing and putting a shift in shows he cares, writing a load of pony just shows he’s media savvy….

• Like 2