Recommended Streaming Service via VPN

sifter

1 minute ago, sifter said:

I have just installed a VPN. Registering payment with Peacock seems a bit fiddly.

DAZN detects that I'm using VPN.

What paid service are you guys using that works with a VPN and accepts a UK payment method/Paypal?

Bingsport.com 10 dollars per game and PayPal accepted 

I use NordVPN and have subscribed to peacock (£4.49). A few tips.

1. If you want to watch on your phone, set your phone in airplane mode then turn on Wi-Fi the apps for these foreign streaming services can somehow tell if you are outside the intended country of broadcast by reading the SIM card if you have mobile data turned on

If you want to watch it on a TV, your best bet is to load the game up in Google chrome then cast the browser tab to you TV. Trying to cast the game from the mobile app to TV won't work.

I have not tested Paramount plus on a Mexican server, though I do have paramount plus anyway so might test it out to see if it works the same.

Just now, Toadhall Saint said:

Im on IPVanish set to USA and use on my Mac - mirror to my tv no prob. Might try peacock tho - was it @eggthat suggested a way to watch it on peacock Australia? Or did I just make that up? 😉

Paramount+. VPN set to Oz gets all FA cup and (i think) champions league games, set to Mexico gets all premier league games. English commentary on Oz, Spanish on Mexico. I've read that USA paramount+ has premier league via CBS but when I point my VPN to USA, the paramount+ doesn't want to know for some reason. Until I can find a way around that I'll listen to the Spanish which is quite entertaining, especially the gooooaaaaaallllll thing that seems to last about 10 minutes!  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Someone said the other week about the paramount+ with a Mexican vpn but I can’t seem to find a Mexican VPN that it doesn’t flag up as a VPN. 

I use cyberghost. No issues at all. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, egg said:

Paramount+. VPN set to Oz gets all FA cup and (i think) champions league games, set to Mexico gets all premier league games. English commentary on Oz, Spanish on Mexico. I've read that USA paramount+ has premier league via CBS but when I point my VPN to USA, the paramount+ doesn't want to know for some reason. Until I can find a way around that I'll listen to the Spanish which is quite entertaining, especially the gooooaaaaaallllll thing that seems to last about 10 minutes!  

calculating the hangover GIF

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, SO16_Saint said:

Can’t you just get a good IPTV - I’ve never used a VPN and watched every saints game no problem for years 

Which IPTV are you using? Mine lately have been poor and about 3 mins behind, which some don't mind but I do. 

19 minutes ago, Sainted7 said:

Which IPTV are you using? Mine lately have been poor and about 3 mins behind, which some don't mind but I do. 

Hey, I use HD Streams for my IPTV.

It’s actually amazing.  I pay £60 for 6 months 2x connections but it works first time every time.

can send you the details 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sainted7 said:

Hi Egg, which service do you use with Cyberghost? Paramount+ ?

Yes. Mexico for PL (Spanish commentary though) and Australia for FA cup. £35 up front for 12 months. We had it anyway as there's some good programmes on there (Yellowstone, Tulsa King etc) so having the football is there is a nice bonus. 

On 13/02/2023 at 12:47, egg said:

Yes. Mexico for PL (Spanish commentary though) and Australia for FA cup. £35 up front for 12 months. We had it anyway as there's some good programmes on there (Yellowstone, Tulsa King etc) so having the football is there is a nice bonus. 

I get paramount+ through sky movies so that's a bonus! I tried it out last night for the ARS - Citeh match and worked well, was not far behind prime video 

Im tempted to try Peacock as it has English commentary, just have to sort US payments. Just not sure if VPN works well on paramount? I'm using Windscribe.

21 minutes ago, Sainted7 said:

I get paramount+ through sky movies so that's a bonus! I tried it out last night for the ARS - Citeh match and worked well, was not far behind prime video 

Im tempted to try Peacock as it has English commentary, just have to sort US payments. Just not sure if VPN works well on paramount? I'm using Windscribe.

I'm tempted by Peacock too. I'm confident about my vpn (cyberghost) being ok, it's just the us payments I'm unsure about. Any ideas appreciated...

24 minutes ago, Sainted7 said:

Pay via PayPal? 

On 13/02/2023 at 14:24, richie said:

I have used the same IPTV service for 4 years. excellent quality, value and support via telegram group. subs from £25-35 per year. All sports, PPV, 3pms etc. 

If anyone wants details let me know.

I would be grateful for details, please 

5 hours ago, Sainted7 said:

I've got Peacock setup and it's looking good - just have to test with PL matches.

I use PureVPN to access iplayer here in the US. Works flawlessly. I was blocked when trying it in Europe last year using the same proxy to access Peacock though. Might have to try a new VPN.

I have used the same IPTV service for 4 years. excellent quality, value and support via telegram group. subs from £25-35 per year. All sports, PPV, 3pms etc. 

Hi mate, I'd be interested in hearing more about this service. Thanks in advance. 

Can you send me the details please?