Tickets 18.3.

Martin D

Hello, I would like to ask you for advice or help on this way. My twelve-year-old son and I are taking a trip to England, and the main attraction was supposed to be a Premier League match (besides The Tank museum :-). Tickets were freely available for all Saints march matches - with the exception of ours, 18.3. against the Spurs. I am registered with Saints. Is there any possibility to get to the match please? For example, before the match at the entrance to St. Mary's? Offers on viagogo etc. they are a bit expensive for us from Eastern Europe 🙂 Thank you in advance for your help, Martin and Jindra from Czechia

2 minutes ago, saintscottofthenortham said:

Tickets are available online mate. I’ve just had a look myself. You can book for collection on the day, I believe. 

I think they're only on sale to fans with previous booking history though, rather than anyone who happens to be registered?

image.png.b3915d50a7bb00403c024db67d6ab2e8.png

Thanks for your response, guys. As Trousers said, this " booking history" is problem. After i recognized this, i wrote to SFC and the answer was:

Good Afternoon Martin,
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately, we have to have a strict criteria for the Tottenham fixture, which requires everyone attending to have had an account set up before the 15th February.
So, on this occasion, we cannot offer you any tickets for this fixture as it won't be going on a full general sale.
I apologise for this, but we are very grateful for your interest!
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us.
Kind Regards,
Mary S
Ticket Office Assistant
Southampton FC

6 hours ago, Martin D said:

Thanks for your response, guys. As Trousers said, this " booking history" is problem. After i recognized this, i wrote to SFC and the answer was:

Good Afternoon Martin,
Unfortunately, we have to have a strict criteria for the Tottenham fixture, which requires everyone attending to have had an account set up before the 15th February.
So, on this occasion, we cannot offer you any tickets for this fixture as it won't be going on a full general sale.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us.
Kind Regards,
Mary S
Ticket Office Assistant
Southampton FC

Have to say this is fairly ludicrous from the club. How many fairweather Tottenham fans do they have attending from central/eastern europe ffs. As usual its a heavy handed blanket approach that penalises paying customers of the club.

Edited by Saint86
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Saint86 said:

Have to say this is fairly ludicrous from the club. How many fairweather Tottenham fans do they have attending from central/eastern europe ffs. As usual its a heavy handed blanket approach that penalises paying customers of the club.

Assuming you’ve not seen the Sunderland approach to away supporters? Not allowed to take in numerous items including vapes, coins etc. They’re listed as banned and it’s a condition of entry that such items are surrendered. Worth BIM for next season (assuming they’re not promoted of course!!)

22 hours ago, Martin D said:

Good Afternoon Martin,
Kind Regards,
Mary S
Ticket Office Assistant
Southampton FC

Ah yes, but we are big on carbon neutral, pronouns and trans rights.

club is full of absolute sh1t. I’ll get them for you, drop me a PM. 

Edited by Crab Lungs
  • Like 2

Another big thanks, youre very kind. The railway strike is another punch in my face, after i paid flight and hotel in Bournemouth 😕 It's my beloved son's fault, he didn't want to go to Leicester or Crystal Palace - I'll probably beat him 🙂  I will PM you tomorrow - as i understand the best and maybe only chance is when someone of "prime" fan buy ticket on behalf and then we will meet on match day. I am i right?

P.S. No Saints tattoo, but in my country im big fan of hockey club HC Oceláři Třinec wearing Red/white 🙂

Nope, it appears I cannot PM you. 

Basically, I don’t mind getting the tickets for you. When are you in the UK? Only problem I have is that Saturday, I am unable to meet you to hand over the tickets however the club do a printable version of the tickets, which I can send to you once purchased.

Would you like me to see what tickets are available and get back to you on prices and location? Also, how many are attending and who would require Adult, children tickets etc?

Would be a pleasure to help!

Cheers

Ben

6 minutes ago, Crab Lungs said:

Nope, it appears I cannot PM you. 

Basically, I don’t mind getting the tickets for you. When are you in the UK? Only problem I have is that Saturday, I am unable to meet you to hand over the tickets however the club do a printable version of the tickets, which I can send to you once purchased.

Would you like me to see what tickets are available and get back to you on prices and location? Also, how many are attending and who would require Adult, children tickets etc?

Would be a pleasure to help!

Cheers

Ben

Is there a print at home option for this game?  If so you can just email him the pdf.

9 minutes ago, once_bitterne said:

Is there a print at home option for this game?  If so you can just email him the pdf.

Whoops yep, you’re right. For some reason, I typed that out 😂 riddled with a cold atm, so heads all over the place! Cheers 👍🏼

24 minutes ago, once_bitterne said:

13 minutes ago, Crab Lungs said:

Whoops yep, you’re right. For some reason, I typed that out 😂 riddled with a cold atm, so heads all over the place! Cheers 👍🏼

There wasn't the usual 'print at home' option available when I bought my ticket. Just home delivery or collect at stadium. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Crab Lungs, who selflessly helped with the ticket purchase and made it possible for my son and I to have a great experience and a wonderful match (although the penalty was probably not :-). It's great that the Saints have such fans - and two more since Saturday. Martin and Jindra

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, Martin D said:

Hi, I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Crab Lungs, who selflessly helped with the ticket purchase and made it possible for my son and I to have a great experience and a wonderful match (although the penalty was probably not :-). It's great that the Saints have such fans - and two more since Saturday. Martin and Jindra

It was a pen !

54 minutes ago, Martin D said:

You definitely picked the right match! Glad you enjoyed it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Martin D said:

Pleasure Martin! Any future games let me know and I’ll be sure to help and if I can’t, I’m sure someone else will! Glad you both had a great time!

• Like 7