Rotherham away

Balls. Bought Saints Lite membership purely to get tickets for games like this as an easy drive for me and it didn't even make it to that selling window. Oh well.

2,444 (with potential to sell loads more) for Rotherham is excellent everyone.

On 15/01/2024 at 19:26, silversaint said:

I’m looking for 3 tickets for this if anyone can’t make it anymore. Either 3 x adults or 1 x adult and 2 x senior. Thanks all. 

5 tickets available in a row just on os website.

1 hour ago, RedWillie said:

Thanks for putting this, I've got one, nice short drive to an away so very pleased with that. Cheers

(still four left)

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

On 19/01/2024 at 17:11, RedWillie said:

Argh! Missed this! They now say sold out again so if anyone hears of any for sale please let me know. My number is 07743857476 feel free to message/WhatsApp. Thanks again. 

2 hours ago, silversaint said:

Argh! Missed this! They now say sold out again so if anyone hears of any for sale please let me know. My number is 07743857476 feel free to message/WhatsApp. Thanks again. 

Be worth phoning ticket office. I've done it in the past when it says sold out and they invariably have found the odd ticket.  Always try home end if that keen?

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

Just to keep everyone in the loop, my Rotherham ticket turned up in the post today.

True story.

Bastards. Along with that and jailing the innocents for their fucked IT system they really need to up their game. Did you manage to get in ok?

48 minutes ago, whelk said:

Bastards. Along with that and jailing the innocents for their fucked IT system they really need to up their game. Did you manage to get in ok?

Yes, nice man with a clutch of duplicate tickets by the away entrance 👍