AlexLaw76 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 5 minutes ago, bpsaint said: I haven’t played it to be fair, it was the company I was playing with that made Warzone special, but it you think it’s worth a look perhaps I’ll give it a go. Had the 128k+ when I was a kid, great memories. Came with Licence to Kill built in and a light gun. The sheer notion that some games would take 30 minutes to load from a cassette would blow kids minds these days. the Commodore 64 was the GOAT
Willo of Whiteley Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 9 minutes ago, bpsaint said: I haven’t played it to be fair, it was the company I was playing with that made Warzone special, but it you think it’s worth a look perhaps I’ll give it a go. Had the 128k+ when I was a kid, great memories. Came with Licence to Kill built in and a light gun. The sheer notion that some games would take 30 minutes to load from a cassette would blow kids minds these days. 100% recommend DMZ. It’s a bit buggy now because it’s four years old but every game is different, certainly more casual for the PvP experience. Infinity Ward are releasing the new DMZ in a few weeks alongside MW4, they’ve spent millions on it apparently
trousers Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago (edited) 58 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said: the Commodore 64 was the GOAT Not unless you put a ", right?" at the end of such a declaration, right...? Edited 1 hour ago by trousers 1
Lee On Solent Saint Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, bpsaint said: I haven’t played it to be fair, it was the company I was playing with that made Warzone special, but it you think it’s worth a look perhaps I’ll give it a go. Had the 128k+ when I was a kid, great memories. Came with Licence to Kill built in and a light gun. The sheer notion that some games would take 30 minutes to load from a cassette would blow kids minds these days. Yeah. I showed my 14 year old the 48k I have completed with tape player to load the games. Safe to say he wasn't impressed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now