income from the gods..

lordswoodsaints

anybody remember the large religous rallys/meetings that used to be held at the dell during the summer months.it was a regular occurance by the mormons or some other group?? who used to hire the dell out for their annual knees up.

i dont know if st marys has been used for the same thing but perhaps it is time for this to be encouraged,not only will it be a nice little earner but it could also buy us a bit of favour with the gods.

anybody remember the large religous rallys/meetings that used to be held at the dell during the summer months.it was a regular occurance by the mormons or some other group?? who used to hire the dell out for their annual knees up.

i dont know if st marys has been used for the same thing but perhaps it is time for this to be encouraged,not only will it be a nice little earner but it could also buy us a bit of favour with the gods.

God is CofE last time I looked;)

They were at the Birmingham game about 10,000 souls.Did you not pray along with them at half time to hold onto the lead? The other 7,000 were some other nutters who had followed the Saints faith for years.

They were at the Birmingham game about 10,000 souls.Did you not pray along with them at half time to hold onto the lead? The other 7,000 were some other nutters who had followed the Saints faith for years.

i was too busy sticking pins into my kevin phillips voodoo doll whilst my mate who works for carphone warehouse was sticking things into his mrs phillips doll.

Unfortunately we will not be able to use SMS for a religous gathering.

As we actually are already aware, since it was cursed, it's been used by nasty black magic witches who ensure that anything to do with the club goes wrong and who's early arrival at the ground means that any attempt to turn the pitch into "hallowed" ground just goes up in smoke, along with all our money