Students....

StuRomseySaint

Ok, i'll put it another way, do i do a full time job ??

Yes, 37 hours a week.

Do i often work over that 37 hours ?

Yes, overtime and faults.

Do i do a course on top of my job ??

Yes, and it's bloody time consuming.

Do i need the degree to do my job

Yes, and that is why i am doing it.

Are you a c*nt ??

You see SRS some of us are required and are able to push ourselves through further education, others of us are destined to struggle to wrap up a portion of chips on a saturday night but i suppose money is money eh ??

Oh dear Smirky.... talking about chips, seems you have a big one on your layabout, lazy, dossing, tax-dodging, tossernerss shoulders, doesn't it?

Oh dear Smirky.... talking about chips, seems you have a big one on your layabout, lazy, dossing, tax-dodging, tossernerss shoulders, doesn't it?

You really are a deluded f*ck nugget, if you come back with a reasonable arguement then i am quite happy to carry on making you look a d*ckhead.

In the mean time you better get some sleep, you'll have to figure out how to tie them shoelaces again in the morning

You really are a deluded f*ck nugget, if you come back with a reasonable arguement then i am quite happy to carry on making you look a d*ckhead.

In the mean time you better get some sleep, you'll have to figure out how to tie them shoelaces again in the morning

My shoes don't have laces, mong boy.

You seem to be getting a little bit upset, is it because you feel a bit silly that you are doing some jackass pointless course at University?

Don't worry, you have fun tossing it off though, people like me will just foot the bill as normal.

My shoes don't have laces, mong boy.

You seem to be getting a little bit upset, is it because you feel a bit silly that you are doing some jackass pointless course at University?

Don't worry, you have fun tossing it off though, people like me will just foot the bill as normal.

You see that does not surprise me, do you have colour coded clothes as well ?? With your name sewn in the back ??

And a packet of dairylea lunchables in the fridge for tommorow with the corner slightly opened to avoid confusion ??

Silly ?? No, i'm quite happy with the way things are going. And FYI my company are footing the bill.

so its even people who are on workbased placements that you dislike Stu?

I could understand it if it was just the students who lay about all day and go to 12hrs worth of lectures a day but people in jobs whose company fund the qualifications aint doing you no harm.............

Stu is just jealous that he didn't spend 3 years on the p*ss and still earns less than most graduates with proper degrees from proper universities (many of whom didn't cost the taxpayer much and have repaid any cost/opportunity cost many times over). Oh well.

You see that does not surprise me, do you have colour coded clothes as well ?? With your name sewn in the back ??

And a packet of dairylea lunchables in the fridge for tommorow with the corner slightly opened to avoid confusion ??

Silly ?? No, i'm quite happy with the way things are going. And FYI my company are footing the bill.

Have you never heard of the saying 'work smarter, not harder' ? If you have, then you will understand why my shoes have no laces.

Apart from looking scruffy, why have shoes with laces when you don't have to?

Allowing 1 minute for tying shoe laces in the morning, that equates to 364 minutes a year, or just over 6 hours a year simply tying a shoe lace, so by the time I am 80, I will have saved 480 hours... or 20 days of my life, by opting for slip-on shoes as opposed to ones with laces.

Now who's the fool eh?

Have you never heard of the saying 'work smarter, not harder' ? If you have, then you will understand why my shoes have no laces.

Apart from looking scruffy, why have shoes with laces when you don't have to?

Allowing 1 minute for tying shoe laces in the morning, that equates to 364 minutes a year, or just over 6 hours a year simply tying a shoe lace, so by the time I am 80, I will have saved 480 hours... or 20 days of my life, by opting for slip-on shoes as opposed to ones with laces.

Now who's the fool eh?

Work smarter not harder ??

And you just worked out how many minutes of your life you have wasted tying shoe laces ??? Hmmm

disagree with the original post, my eldest lad has just finished his 3rd year and is staying on to do a Masters BUT he has worked as a casual for the post office over the period to fund it himself, works every holiday full time or every saturday in term time.

his masters will be evenings so will work every day.

better not let him see this but i am bl**dy proud of him

Work smarter not harder ??

And you just worked out how many minutes of your life you have wasted tying shoe laces ??? Hmmm

:lol:

The average internet-geek wastes 6 months of their life restarting the same dull-headed boring and jealous threads over and over and over.....

I was a student less than a yeah ago worked hard but enjoyed myself as well and it was the best time of my life.

If I did not do this I would noty have the jo I have now earning what I do now.

As for being tax dodging NO, yes we are supplemented during study but I am more than paying back for it now.

It would not suprise me if Stu is a knock of Nigel doing cash in hand sales and thus not claiming it!

I was a student less than a yeah ago worked hard but enjoyed myself as well and it was the best time of my life.

If I did not do this I would noty have the jo I have now earning what I do now.

As for being tax dodging NO, yes we are supplemented during study but I am more than paying back for it now.

It would not suprise me if Stu is a knock of Nigel doing cash in hand sales and thus not claiming it!

Have you been drinking ?? :D

I went to University with "Ozzmeister", and can confirm that he is prone to drinking far in excess of what his meek body can deal with. That post sums him up a treat :)

Back to the point, there is nothing wrong with students... I am an ex-student, and am certainly lazy, would love to be a tax dodger and if I could layabout on Ozzmeisters' mum, that'll do me fine :D