New poster, new song ?

the plumber

This is my first post so forgive me if this has been up before, I've always thought that the song that most in the Northam and itchen get involved with is;

We are the ( whichever stand )

We are the ( whichever stand )

We are the ( whichever stand ) over here.

Obviously this goes back and forth several times, dunno about anyone else but I've always thought this doesn't really get behind the team and to be honest is a bit bent !

Why not slightly change it to

We are Southampton

We are Southampton

We are Southampton over here

Clap,clap,clap

Like I say, it's my first post so please go easy on me !

I like the song. Makes for an entertaining distraction when the football's boring and it whizzes over the heads of the away fans (about the only time they ever hear us).

The Vitesse Arnhem fans loved it. En masse. all turning and pointing to the Itchen or Northam when it was that section's turn to respond. Comes to something when the way fans conduct the home fans singing for them.

The Vitesse Arnhem fans loved it. En masse. all turning and pointing to the Itchen or Northam when it was that section's turn to respond. Comes to something when the way fans conduct the home fans singing for them.

I think we might have already been singing it and they may have been trying to join in... ;)

I think we might have already been singing it and they may have been trying to join in... ;)

Obviously already singing it but if got louder and longer because of their "encouragement". To be fair, different kind of game altogether that one with regard to atmosphere.

Obviously already singing it but if got louder and longer because of their "encouragement". To be fair, different kind of game altogether that one with regard to atmosphere.

More of that stuff. Cheap tickets, different fan attitudes, and it was also not bloody freezing.