Frankie Boyle's Tramador Nights

benjii

I think Boyle is refreshingly non-PC and excellent when in the right environment, he excelled on Mock the week.

I once saw him do a stand up and he was one of the worst stand-up performers I've ever seen. It was the biggest let down for a live act of any description I've ever gone too. It was all just recycled Mock The Week gags and after it had only got a few laughs, he picked on a few people in the front row and said thank you, good night and walked off stage. He was on and off the stage so quickly it took a while for the audience to realise that he actually had just buggered off and it wasn't a build up to some long-winded gag.

I once saw him do a stand up and he was one of the worst stand-up performers I've ever seen. It was the biggest let down for a live act of any description I've ever gone too. It was all just recycled Mock The Week gags and after it had only got a few laughs, he picked on a few people in the front row and said thank you, good night and walked off stage. He was on and off the stage so quickly it took a while for the audience to realise that he actually had just buggered off and it wasn't a build up to some long-winded gag.

This. Lazy, lazy comedy.

This. Lazy, lazy comedy.

It's what I don't get about Boyle.

He seems to be a genuinely talented comedian whose improvisation on the banter on MTW has had me in stitches.

His problem is he bases a lot of his act about being particularly and excessively vulgar to show off and make a point. The more vulgar he is, the less funny he is.

It's what I don't get about Boyle.

He seems to be a genuinely talented comedian whose improvisation on the banter on MTW has had me in stitches.

His problem is he bases a lot of his act about being particularly and excessively vulgar to show off and make a point. The more vulgar he is, the less funny he is.

His live show doesn't seem like he's written anything. Just goes out and picks on the front row for an hour. It was boring. It was like watching a bully with a flair for originally abusive language.

Boyle is in trouble over comments he made about Jordans son , Harvey.

Didnt see it myself, as I watched last weeks show, and it was crap, so wont watch again.

Used to think he was quite sharp, now he is just a ****.

Weirdly there was all that uproar about his comments about Rebecca Adlington and I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. He's said far more offensive things about diana.

He's publicly stated a few years ago he was going to give up stand up and it looks like he's going through the motions.

He was very good on Mock the Week but he's gone onto this path of vulgarity and it really doesn't do him any favours. From what I've seen of him as a stand-up he's been appaling