Male Grooming, how much is too much?

Turkish

A mate of mine aged 32 has already had botox and teeth whitening and waxes all his body hair. He is bald and now on about getting hair implants which apparantly you can now get for £3k. I took the p*ss massively when i heard about the botox and teeth thing but got to say the results do look quite good! He isn't a great looking bloke but is fit with a decent physique and well dressed and does well with the women, what do you lot think, is he going too far or just taking care of himself and making the best of what he has got and is available or is he a closet homo?

Edited by Turkish

A mate of mine aged 32 has already had botox and teeth whitening and waxes all his body hair. He is bald and now on about getting hair implants which apparantly you can now get for £3k. I took the p*ss massively when i heard about the botox and teeth thing but got to say the results do look quite good! He isn't a great looking bloke but is fit with a decent physique and well dressed and does well with the women, what do you lot think, is he going too far or just taking care of himself and making the best of what he has got and is available or is he a closet homo?

"a mate" huh? Yeah right.

I have my anus breached twice a month.

why does this not surprise me?fwiw, imho 'male grooming' is fine, although in my experience it usually hides other inadequacies. ugly (read normal) men are more relaxed specimens and hence more attractive to either sex by virtue of that fact...

personally i like the 'denim'* effect...for men who don't have to try.....too hard!

* 1970's men's scent

Turkish, for the record, I have my legs waxed twice a month, my hair cut weekly, my bum cheeks waxed monthly, I shave my ball sack daily, pluck my eyebrows, bathe in ass' milk weekly and use a douche bag everyday. My teeth are fuct and I'm am ugly mother fuxxer but I have the body of a playboy model.

P.S. How's Stu ?

In a 'compares nail varnish and handbags ' type of way?

Turkish, for the record, I have my legs waxed twice a month, my hair cut weekly, my bum cheeks waxed monthly, I shave my ball sack daily, pluck my eyebrows, bathe in ass' milk weekly and use a douche bag everyday. My teeth are fuct and I'm am ugly mother fuxxer but I have the body of a playboy model.

P.S. How's Stu ?

Stu is someone that could seriously do with some male grooming, starting with Liposuction.

Botox and waxing is just freaky.

Can understand teeth whitening but hair thing is surely just an ego problem?

What's next pectoral implants!

I saw a documentry about grooming, it wasn't just centered around males either. Many youngsters are being taken advantage of this way, it's a serious issue.

I recall the now banned poster Wiltshire saint sending me some very dubious PM's on here, I think he thought I was a schoolgirl until I set him straight.