danjosaint
Members-
Posts
2018 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by danjosaint
-
Dean Lewington?????
-
Don't forget the balls up with Toby
-
Apparently fifa are trying to ban him from domestic games if he doesn't go
-
No the Ben arfa story was on another page, this mentioned us taking out a large loan with that company (can't think of name but begins with M) that we've dealt with before, basically implying kat won't release her personal funds, fair I guess but adding debt to club
-
Anyone see the piece in the Sun today regarding us and finances, this may well have been posted already so I apologise, it was mentioned we've taken another loan out possibly ready for transfer window, I've not paper with me so can't be bit more accurate
-
Just seen post possibly fake account but looks like he resigned
-
All to do with Inters inside politics, to big a job for him, he had very little input on ins/outs, hence why I think Inter onto 2nd coach since him, at Ajax had them playing attractive football the 'so called late 80s Dutch way' played plenty of youngsters yes he bottled last game but I think he'd been great fit, I'm probably wrong but feel he could have been the one but perhaps mate Koeman had some negative words mainly about Reed.
-
But koeman was if facts are correct 2 games from the chop, is this the same for Puel, because Claude won't replicate 2nd half of season form and I feel if things don't change we will finish just above relegation zone, but is this good enough for board, seems so as they'll still take in 100m from TV plus 50m from vvd and not have to spend either, win win for Kat
-
Frank de boer for me but after the shambles in Europe in which our stock would've been high we've become a lot less attractive to higher end managers
-
Fair play to Swansea for seeing the problem and rectifying early if only that egomaniac Les had the balls to admit he made the wrong appointment
-
Not trophies but koeman managed to get us to the group stages of europa , that was a fantastic achievement , there's no way we will repeat that under Puel who ultimately royally fuc*** that up, especially as that was one of big plus points of hiring him
-
Rotation IS a problem when you change 3 of ur back 4 cannot get my head round how he thought that would work, the best back 4 are a settled back 4
-
And we've been great against 'lower' teams
-
Out from me, so tactically inept, we all know we haven't the strongest squad, we all no our weakspots, why the he'll can't Puel, and yes I know we need to rotate but we should be talking 2 poss 3 not 5/6/7 today to change the back 3 was asking for trouble and to me astonishing. As mentioned Les and Co have to take lions share of blame
-
Exactly like dembele ali and erikson all done,
-
Too many 'off' games for my liking
-
I'm not questioning him in epl but he does have lapses in concentration which I feel is his only real weakness, as for rest of world you'd arguably say Boating, Pique, Ramos possibly Bonucci are all slightly above hin
-
Bit rose tinted glasses 'best in world ' yes the guy is awesome but there are little traits to cut out before being one of the very best, granted he is probably at present best in epl
-
Also Ibe come on and iirc he was about 11m
-
I'd like to think that's because of his yellow
-
What's that apart from the one he had a free run in to tap home but for some reason hung back
-
Puel so far, not a good fit for saints? or the man to take us forward?
danjosaint replied to Mr X's topic in The Saints
And now he's gone there flying -
Where would we be had we kept Mane, Pelle and Wanyama?
danjosaint replied to stevy777_x's topic in The Saints
As said what me really miss is a creative force in the middle not hod carriers, I thought we had possibly had the in hojberg but he suffered from rotation and not forming a partnership. I know it's been mentioned several times but Ziyech could have been 1 bit to the puzzle, it doesn't help we don't really know how Puel wants us to play we've no pattern, we look good in 15min flashes where we press, then we look good for 15min sitting back and countering then the rest of the time we look like slow pondering garbage, we have a target man in Austin who rotates out to wing, we ping balls into box when nobody's there, just think it's very muddled, despite the bad press I would love Berahinho here, is he sulking? Possibly, possibly not,Yes he's put on weight but he's not playing think it's a case of him Pulis and Peace don't get on coupled with some poor advice from agents. But if fit and up and running he would outscored our forwards. If we wanted a target man in our price range then Bas dost would've done the job, I see West ham possibly wanting Batshuyi on loan if that was feasible then that would be a superb addition, problem is we royally f****d up the Europa we could've been an excellent selling point for players and potential investors -
I'll take giroud instead then
