If I wasn't working at the Cricket tomorrow I would be there. Rich was a good friend and saw him the night before he sadly passed away. Such a worthy cause and I hope everyone playing tomorrow enjoys it. (And The Red team win )
On Channel Four Now. Showing footage never seen before.
Shocking stuff. Quite eerie watching the firefighter driving past knowing most of them died doing their job.
You put your head right down. Both arms out. Head down, arms out and shake it all about. You do the Papa Waigo and you score a goal. That's what it's all about. Ohhhh the Papa Waigo. Ohhhh the Papa Waigo.Ohhhh the Papa Waigo. Knees bent, arms out ra ra ra.
lol. Bit ghey.
We will be facing one of the following:
AFC Bournmouth
Aldershot Town
Exeter City
Hereford United
Northampton Town
Swindon Town
Torquay United
I'd take Aldershot at Home.
Davis
Thomas Perry Trodman Harding
Holmes James Hammond Mills
Lallana
Lambert
Would keep Papa on the bench, to come on and score a last minute winner sparking wild celebrations.
Threaten with Legal action.
I had some stupid ***** who drove into me on a mini roundabout as i was turning right - Wrote my car off and denied being at fault! Soliciters got in contact with her insurance company and funnily enough she accepted responisblity.
Kluivert was sighted at St Mary's Stadium on the 1st of September, which rumours show, was to sign a Player/Coach contract at the Coca-Cola League One side Southampton FC.